Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 02/21/18 , 12:43 am - A Talk Radio Listener Asks If Shooter Nikolas Cruz Got Away With Being Dangerous Via Hispanic Privilege–In Spite Of Being Adopted
- 02/18/18 , 4:41 pm - A Connecticut Reader Says Hispanics Who Rejected The Trump Deal Are Being Stupid
- 02/14/18 , 12:02 am - A Reader Reports That The Latest Attack (“Anglo-American” ) On Sessions Is So Stupid The WASHINGTON POST Has Started To Notice
- 02/12/18 , 11:39 am - An Ohio Reader Thanks Us For Disclosing The Race Of The Westerville, OH Suspect
- 02/09/18 , 1:43 pm - A Reader Shares His Experience With America’s Multicultural Jury Pool
- 02/04/18 , 8:36 pm - A German-American Reader Reports On A Real Women’s Movement–German Women Fighting Migrant Sexual Assault
- 01/30/18 , 4:26 pm - A New York Reader Deconstructs The WAPO’s Paean To Never-Trumper Cuckservative Treezines
- 01/27/18 , 12:41 am - A Reader Suggests Telling Immigrants That America Is “Settled Territory”—No Immigrants Necessary!
- 01/25/18 , 12:48 am - An East Coast Reader Reports Illegal Aliens Making Use Of Family Courts With No Consequences
- 01/22/18 , 2:14 am - A Washington Reader Notes That Local Paper, While Trump-Deranged, Concedes He’s Reshaped Immigration Debate