- Just Whose War Is This? Sheldon Adelson’s?
Wednesday, John Kerry told the Senate not to worry about the cost of an American war on Syria. The Saudis and Gulf Arabs, cash-fat on the $110-a-barrel oil they sell U.S. consumers, will pick up the tab for the Tomahawk missiles. Has it come to ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 09/06/13, 2:23 am
- Sheldon Adelson To Buy 2014 Georgia Senate Race For Treason Lobby?
S Adelson: "Y`all vote for Open Borders now, hear?" The key Amnesty development of 2013 has not been hispanicking by the innumerate Republican Establishment – it is the paroxysms of greed sweeping the parasitical Conservatism Inc community ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 05/13/13, 1:12 am
- A Reader Wonders If Sheldon Adelson Has Bought NATIONAL REVIEW Along With The GOP
From: An Anonymous Reader[Email him] I do not anticipate much of interest from the articles on NRO, and they fully live up to my meager expectations of them when I lurk there. However, even given my prejudices, I was shocked when I read what ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/04/13, 7:35 am
- A Reader Thinks McCain, “Fired Up” By Betraying Fellow Republicans, Should Be Fired, Instead
Re: McCain: Arizona GOP censure fires me up, UPI, January 28, 2014 From: Henry McCulloch [email him] John McCain reacts to censure from his party by saying it "fires him up." Neither to do better, nor to represent those of his ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/29/14, 5:20 am
- Thomas B. Edsall asks “Should Republicans Just Focus on White Voters?” Where`d He Get That Idea?
Thomas B. Edsall asks Should Republicans Just Focus on White Voters? in the NYT`s "Opinionator" blog. [July 3, 2013] This is an unusually astute question for a New York Times writer, although he doesn`t really get to the right answer. (When Peter ...
Blog - James Fulford - 07/05/13, 2:25 am
- Red State`s Horowitz, Rush Limbaugh Pick Up VDARE.com Themes.
RedState’s Daniel Horowitz is probably the brightest new star in the patriotic immigration writer firmament: I have been extremely impressed with his work since he proposed challenging the Obama Administrative Amnesty on Constitutional grounds a ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 06/18/13, 6:29 pm
- CRISIS Magazine Censors Layman’s Criticism Of Catholic Bishops’ Treason Lobbying
A friend of mine who is a Roman Catholic and, despite his bishops’ best efforts, in favor of an immigration moratorium, forwarded me an e-mail exchange he thought I’d find interesting. He was right. My friend follows a Catholic webzine called ...
Article - Henry McCulloch - 04/28/13, 7:41 am
- Rubio Starts Courting Treason Lobby`s Funders Early
"United States" Senator Marco Rubio (R., Cuba) knows who calls the shots in today`s Republican Party (and about most everything else in America), and—with visions of moving into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., in January 2017 dancing in ...
Blog - Henry McCulloch - 02/27/13, 11:34 pm
- Top Republicans Pipe Up about Pre-Sequester Release of Illegal Alien Prisoners
Sequester malevolence is exploding all around the big capitol city, even though the reduction in the rate of spending increases hasn’t even started yet.As reported in these electrons on Monday (see Sequester Savings: Jailbird Illegal Aliens ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 02/27/13, 11:33 pm