- A Florida Reader Can Define Trump’s Appeal In Four Words: “We Have A Country”
From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] I think the main reason people either love or hate Trump can be summed up in four words, four words he spoke when asked in the Las Vegas debate why he thought he could really build a wall on the border. The ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 12/23/15, 11:02 pm
- A Florida Reader Points Out What Obama’s Tax Forgiveness May Mean For Off-The-Books Employers: Severe Fines!
From: Delmar Jackson [Email him] If Obama allows illegals to file for back taxes at jobs they worked off the books, then the government will be fining ALL of those businesses severely. This may make future hiring of illegals extremely unpopular. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/16/15, 10:14 pm
- A Reader Insists We Must Make Politicians Fear To Mouth The “Nation Of Immigrants” Lie
Re: Delmar Jackson's letter A Florida Reader Has Hope For Santorum From: Jesse Mossman [Email him] In his recent letter Delmar Jackson made some excellent points. Like Mr. Jackson, I too am hopeful that Santorum's statement that legal, not ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/02/15, 9:12 pm
- A Florida Reader Has Hope For Santorum
From: Delmar Jackson [Send him mail] I watched every presidential debate in 2008 and 2012 with the purpose of hearing a candidate give hope to my desire for less legal immigration and zero illegal immigration. Nearly all candidates immigration ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/30/15, 11:42 pm
- A Florida Reader Says We’re Still In The Wilderness, We Offer Hope
Re: John Derbyshire Is Taking A Month Off From The Cold Civil War From: Delmar Jackson [Send him mail] I watched intently to hear any mention of immigration in every single presidential debate in 2008 and 2012. Out of all the mainstream GOP ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/02/14, 11:11 pm
- A Florida Reader Says Immigration Patriot Candidates Should Cite The Jordan Commission
From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) I have a question. I understand the Democrat candidates are hopeless on the question of immigration, and most of the GOP has been bought by the Open Border globalists and Cheap Labor Lobby. The few brave ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 05/23/14, 9:43 pm
- A Florida Reader Wonders Why Communist China Is Neglecting The American Southland
RE: Brenda Walker’s blog post Number of Foreign Students Attending US Colleges Reaches Record High From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Brenda Walker wrote In recent weeks the PRC bragged about how much of the American west coast it could easily ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/14/13, 6:42 am
- A Florida Reader Suggests That The Jordan Commission’s Findings Be Written Into The Gang Of 8 Bill
Re Patrick Cleburne’s blog item Why Not Include This Sensible New Israeli Measure In Gang Bill? From: Delmar Jackson [Send him mail] In addition to the law Israel passed preventing illegals from sending remittances abroad, the United States has a ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/15/13, 7:28 am
- A Florida Reader Gives Advice On Writing To The Main Stream Media
Re: A Former Capitol Hill Staffer Replies To Paul Nachman On Constituent Mail From: Delmar Jackson [Send him mail] I have had some success in getting replies from journalists by sending them calm and diplomatic comments about immigration articles ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/03/13, 7:56 am
- A Florida Reader Says We Don’t Have An Illegal Immigration Problem In America, We Have A Law Enforcement Problem
From: Delmar Jackson [Email Him] Many people say we have an illegal immigration problem in the USA and we need to fix it. I claim we have no such thing. My contention is that in 1986, there were the same people thrashing about and yelling we needed ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/30/12, 3:55 am