- A Reader Writes On The 48 Years Since Moynihan Report—The “Case For National Action” That Failed
Re: —"as the Negro revolution mounts...a troubled nation turns to Moynihan" From: An Anonymous Female Reader [Email her] I was idly flipping through an issue of LIFE from the mid-sixties (cover story: `Runaway Kids: A World of Panhandling and ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/22/13, 6:20 am
- Fuel for the Furnace—Conservatism Inc. and Sam Francis
Sam Francis died eight years ago today (February 15). To a significant extent, the Conservatism Inc. parasite that captured the movement to which he gave his life depends on a diluted version of his work--while struggling to prevent the ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 02/16/13, 5:53 am
- Brilliant Viguerie Post On Conservatism Inc.
For some reason, I`ve only just seen this brilliant post by Richard Viguerie on what we at VDARE.com call Conservatism Inc.—which I increasingly think is the main barrier to getting patriotic immigration reform into politics: DC Consultants ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 07/24/12, 11:33 pm
- Back To School…Or Dropping Out, In the Case Of America’s Cultural Marxist-Controlled Colleges
After Labor Day, it’s not just K-12 kids who are headed back to school and the new anti-America: So are college students—but not, after trying it for a couple of years, me. I’ve dropped out and have no intention of finishing my ...
Article - Nathan Doyle - 09/04/14, 12:39 am
- Could Cantor, Goodlatte Primary Challenges Kill Amnesty/ Immigration Surge?
Goodlatte, left, and Cantor, right.Immigration patriots inside the Beltway report that, despite deceptive noises, the GOP House Leadership version of the Amnesty/ Immigration Surge is not dead—Speaker John Boehner is just lying low after his ...
Article - Pádraic O`Bannon - 02/19/14, 6:20 am
- VDARE.com On List of Top 100 Conservative Sites
VDARE.com is on Right Wing News`s list of The 100 Most Popular Conservative Websites For 2013. OK, we`re pretty far down on the list (#87) but we have a lot less in the way of funding and MSM access than some of the ones higher up. Also, ...
Blog - James Fulford - 08/08/13, 10:35 pm
- The Fulford File| Cantor’s KIDS Act—The “D” Stands For “Donor”
Although Speaker John Boehner just ludicrously refused to tell Face The Nation what he thinks about “immigration reform” a.k.a. the 2013 Amnesty/ Immigration Surge, it’s all too obvious what the House Republican leadership really wants: a ...
Article - James Fulford - 07/23/13, 7:17 am
- John Derbyshire on Lowry-Kristol: Half A Cheer—But Count The Spoons!
In the current hiatus between the Senate’s passing of the Schumer-Rubio Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill and the House’s taking up, or deciding not to take up, the bill (or deciding to try for piecemeal legislation), bigfoot pundits have been ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 07/11/13, 8:51 pm
- Peter Morrison Report: Immigration, Abortion, The DOMA Disaster—For Texas, Red States No Way Out But Secession
I know it`s been a while since I`ve sent out a report, but conditions have not materially changed since then. Yesterday the Supreme Court invalidated the Defense of Marriage Act, tipping their hand of the first of many steps to ratchet our country, ...
Article - Peter Morrison - 06/28/13, 4:39 am
- A Young Illinois Reader Celebrates His VDARE.com Anniversary
Re: An Optimistic Twenty-Something Reader in Illinois Wonders If John Derbyshire’s Fatalism Is Justified. June 7, 2012 From: A Young Illinois Reader [Send Him Mail]I started regularly reading VDARE.com about a year ago, and in my first ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/05/13, 6:16 am