- War Against Christmas 2013: America`s Cultural Marxist Elite Deadlocked By Leaderless Patriot Resistance
See also: War Against Christmas 2013   2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 All Posts[Previously by Tom Piatak: Happy Holidays? Bah! Humbug!, November 23, 2001, The War On ...
Article - Tom Piatak - 12/24/13, 7:32 am
- An American Engineering Student Explains How Romney Systematically Erased Every Conceivable Reason He Would Have To Vote For Him
From: An Anonymous American Engineering Student [Email him] I`m an engineering graduate student at a prestigious university, and been reading VDARE.com for about the past 4 or 5 years. This election, I simply could not pull the lever (touch ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/09/12, 7:47 am
- Todd Akin, Richard Mourdock, And Why Evangelicals Need Patriotic Immigration Reform
The theology of abortion has become an unexpected theme in the 2012 election cycle. Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock ( GOP`s Mourdock says rape, abortion comments `twisted`, Indianapolis Star, October 24, 2012) Missouri GOP Senate ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 10/28/12, 5:37 am
- There’s No American Foreign Policy Because There’s No America
The Obama Administration came under intense pressure today to substantiate Vice President Joe Biden’s incredible claim, in Thursday night’s debate, that “we weren’t told” the American consulate in Benghazi had requested additional ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 10/13/12, 7:44 am
- Romney`s Surrender On Amnesty—It`s Not A DREAM, It`s A Nightmare
The first thing to grasp about Romney’s surrender to Obama’s Administrative DREAMnesty:It envisages an upcoming Amnesty. Romney told The Denver Post “The people who have received the special visa that the president has put in place, which is ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 10/03/12, 7:46 am
- A Godless Party Expels the Creator
The authors of the Democratic platform have inadvertently revealed to the world the sea change that has taken place in that party we once knew. For the first time—and in the longest Democratic platform in history, 26,000 words—there was not a ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 09/07/12, 9:29 pm
- Thank You, Denny`s And Dan Cathy
While most big-box chain stores and restaurants love to pander to leftist causes, two national restaurant chains recently dived into the public fray on the side of political incorrectness. Denny`s restaurant made a commercial extolling the right to ...
Article - Chuck Baldwin - 08/03/12, 12:51 am