- Mother Of “Activist” Is Deportable Illegal: Strategic Deportation Or Strategic Amnesty?
In the story below, both the media and the authorities seem to think that the fact that the illegal who was being deported has a daughter who is an "activist" is a reason not to deport her. Actually, it`s a good reason to do so, as it would ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/13/13, 10:04 am
- “Strategic Deportation” Would Stop Reconquistas, Leftists Re-Running THE CIVIL RIGHTS SHOW And Seizing Power in Anaheim
[Previously by Nicholas Stix: Report from Occupied America: Thanks to Immigration (and the MSM), Not Walt Disney’s Anaheim] For 60 years, from the NAACP’s demands that black children be forced on white schools to Barack Obama’s claims, in ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 08/06/12, 7:24 am
- Trump’s “Deportation Force” Great—But He Shouldn’t Forget “Self-Deportation”
In 2005, the leftist Center for American Progress released a study [PDF] that estimated the cost of deporting 10 million illegal aliens at $206-$230 billion. Tom Tancredo, by far the strongest and most outspoken immigration patriot in Congress at ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 11/14/15, 11:15 pm
- Why Obama Won’t Deport Justin Bieber…And Why The Treason Lobby Is Worried
Justin Bieber being restrained from attacking paparazzi.86 the O-1 or Fight! I used to think Justin Bieber`s increasingly erratic behavior was some sort of Miley Cyrus-type publicity stunt to re-tool his image as he gets older and soon won`t be able ...
Article - Ryan Kennedy - 01/25/14, 6:42 am
- DC Mall Amnesty Rally A Bust—Despite Featuring ReConquista Band
Unusually, the Washington Post report of Tuesday`s Amnesty rally—which the Obama Administration allowed on the National Mall although it had previously barred it to veterans` organizations—lets slip that it was a bust:Organizers predicted that ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 10/09/13, 5:57 am
- Defining America Down—Jose Antonio Vargas (Yech!) And What`s At Stake In The Latest Amnesty/ Immigration Surge War
The great Amnesty/ Immigration Surge battle of 2013 is about to begin. (Maybe). What`s at stake is not simply policies or regulations. Congress is in effect about to determine what it means to be “American.” If this year`s treason has a ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/13, 7:42 am
- Peter Brimelow Answers A High School Student: “I Believe My Children Will At Least Exempt Me From `The Curses Of Those Who Come After.”
Peter Brimelow writes: Many minor public figures often complain that students email wanting them to write their papers for them. But actually I found these questions posed recently by this high school student—who does exist, her teachers assured ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 02/27/13, 7:45 am
- The Fulford File | Mitt Romney Was An Immigration WIMP, Dammit!
One of VDARE.com’s functions is to combat immigration enthusiast myths, for example the claim that George W. Bush got 44% of the Hispanic vote in 2004—long-refuted but apparently unkillable.Now, after GOP Presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s ...
Article - James Fulford - 11/13/12, 8:04 am
- Peter Brimelow: Israel, Greece Show Mitt Romney How To Handle Illegal Immigration
Peter Brimelow writes: This is the talk I just gave to The Social Contract’s 2012 Writers Workshop on Sunday (Sept. 30). The video itelf is here. Many thanks to everyone at TSC. Let me start off with good, or at any rate interesting, news: Mitt ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 10/02/12, 10:09 am
- NATIONAL REVIEW’s Jack Dunphy on the (Reconquista: Shhh!) in Anaheim
[VDARE.com reports by yours truly, on the same incidents:Anaheim I: Report from Occupied America: Thanks to Immigration (and the MSM), Not Walt Disney’s Anaheim; andAnaheim II: “Strategic Deportation” Would Stop Reconquistas, Leftists ...
Blog - Nicholas Stix - 08/09/12, 5:53 pm