- MSM Hasn`t Got The Message About The Southern Poverty Law Center—They`re Still Treating Them As Credible
The FBI is reported to have erased the noxious Southern Poverty Law Center (and Anti-Defamation League) from its website as a resource. [FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource, By Austin Ruse, Breitbart, March 28, ...
Blog - Anonymous Attorney - 04/01/14, 9:18 pm
- Foreword To The Kindle Edition Of PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
James Fulford writes: We’ve frequently referred to an “interglacial” period in the 90s, when mainstream publishers sponsored the publication of a number of best-selling [!] books on race that told the truth about America’s racial ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 06/21/14, 10:55 pm
- “Pulling A Williamson” —Brendan Eich And Conservatism Inc’s Culture War Collapse
America’s Cultural Marxist Left hates Conservatism Inc. and regularly claims that is racist, sexist, etc. Significantly, however, Conservatism Inc. doesn’t fight back by denouncing Political Correctness as such—instead, it merely seeks to show ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/12/14, 7:03 am
- New Kathy Shaidle Book: CONFESSIONS OF A FAILED SLUT
Blogger, Takimag columnist, and occasional VDARE.com contributor Kathy Shaidle has a new book out on Kindle, which has been meeting with some success: As the only female columnist at controversial, conservative Taki’s Magazine, Kathy Shaidle soon ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/02/14, 7:00 am
- FBI Sees Light, Severs Links To $PLC, ADL
The FBI has, for years, paid far to much attention to "hatewatchers"—12 years ago, Sam Francis wrote So-called "watchdog" groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League of B`nai B`rith rake in millions every year ...
Blog - James Fulford - 03/27/14, 7:55 pm
- The Fulford File | Jan Brewer Says Businesses Can’t Refuse To Serve Homosexuals—The SPLC Says Businesses Shouldn’t Serve VDARE.com
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer has cravenly vetoed SB1062, which would have prevented homosexuals from attacking people like, say, a Knights of Columbus Hall that didn’t want to host the nuptials of two women, or a wedding photographer who ...
Article - James Fulford - 02/28/14, 5:58 am
- Jim Gilchrist Writes To Thank Us For Another $PLC Exposé
Re: James Fulford`s article Rape, Farmworkers, And The $PLC—Who Are The Real Criminals?From: Jim Gilchrist [Email him]Well presented article. Thank you. It is well known that the Southern Poverty Law Center ($PLC) exploits the ...
Letters - James Fulford - 01/30/14, 7:04 am
- The Fulford File | Rape, Farmworkers, And The $PLC—Who Are The Real Criminals?
This is part of a Center for Immigration Studies article Immigration and the Press: Four Stories from the First Week of January, By Jerry Kammer, January 13, 2014. He`s talking here about just one of the four stories, Female Farm Workers Speak Up ...
Article - James Fulford - 01/15/14, 7:32 am
- Genuine or Not, DUCK DYNASTY Dust-up Spells Hope For Regular America
[See also by Boss Aktuba: "Robbin` Hood"—Armed Robbery And Redistribution In The Age Of Obama] The story to date: Phil Robertson is suspended from A&E’s Duck Dynasty thanks to pressure from GLAAD. Reaction from both fans of the show ...
Article - Boss Aktuba - 01/03/14, 8:17 am
- The Fulford File | After The Successful Colorado Recall We Ask “Why Can Gun Grabbers Have A “Moral Panic” After An Immigrant Mass Murder, But Immigration Patriots Can’t?”
“Colorado voters Tuesday ousted two state senators who succumbed to the post-Newtown moral panic and voted to enact new restrictions on law-abiding firearms owners” wrote James Taranto in his in his WSJ Best Of The Web column. [September ...
Article - James Fulford - 09/14/13, 7:41 am