- America’s Reaction To Paula Deen Suggests Elite’s Show Trial Strategy About To Backfire
The soft tyranny of Political Correctness is steadily transforming into outright Cultural Marxist totalitarianism – and it is starting on QVC. Legal changes are part of it. The hapless “conservative” movement met with three decisive ...
Article - Paul Kersey - 06/30/13, 6:10 am
- John Derbyshire: Barilla, Golden Dawn—A Busy Time For Southern Europe’s Thought Police
Following my September 18th report on Scandinavia, I thought some news from the other end of Europe would not go amiss. Here are two stories. The one that really had me transfixed this week was the public self-criticism performed by Guido Barilla, ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 10/03/13, 7:18 am
- The Philadelphia Eagles’ Riley Cooper Would Have Got in Less Trouble for Committing Murder
Under the current Minority Occupation Government, the historic American nation exists only to be exploited. And the worst crime for Americans is not murder, rape, or treason—but whites saying a forbidden word. The destruction of a public figure ...
Article - Paul Kersey - 08/04/13, 9:17 am
- Zimmerman-Trayvon, From The Sailer Files
I blogged on June 12, 2012: George Zimmerman, Wrecker From the Chicago Tribune:New records released by prosecutors in the George Zimmerman murder case show federal civil rights investigators interviewed dozens of his friends, neighbors and ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 07/14/13, 10:19 pm
- Whatever The Jury Decides, George Zimmerman Needs A New Country. So Do We.
Six women jurors, five white and one Hispanic, now hold in their hands the fate of George Zimmerman and, to a considerable degree, that of equal justice in America. “I think the state’s case is kaput,” forensics expert Larry Kobilinsky said ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 07/13/13, 8:50 am
- Zimmerman Trial Is This Year`s Duke Lacrosse Case
[James Fulford writes: Tonight we`re starting to run Ann Coulter`s syndicated column. Ann Coulter has been fighting the good fight magnificently on immigration and other conservative issues since the administration of Bill Clinton , whom she ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 07/11/13, 7:44 am
- George Zimmerman And The “Thirteenth Juror”—The Threat Of Black Riots If He’s Acquitted
The trial of George Zimmerman, who is charged with Murder Two for killing Trayvon Martin, will recess for the July Fourth holiday only—the jury is sequestered and there is obviously pressure to reach a verdict as soon as possible. As a blogger, I ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 07/03/13, 7:45 am
- UK Blog Has Hysterics – Sean Gabb Writes For Evil VDARE.com!
Sean Gabb’s essay for us last night on the fruits of abolishing Britain’s 800 year old rule prohibiting Double Jeopardy – the extremely dubious Show Trial convictions this month over the 1993 death of a black youth – seemingly coincided with ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 01/11/12, 2:14 am
- Britain Must Weep for Stephen Lawrence—or Else! But Not For Richard Everitt (Who?)
I am told there has been relatively little coverage of the Stephen Lawrence case in the U.S. (although the Wall Street Journal has just carried an Op Ed arguing that “Racism and other prejudices would not survive in a police system subject ...
Article - Sean Gabb - 01/10/12, 6:18 am