- Newt Gingrich And Richard Lapchick: Partners In America’s Racial Revolution
Back in November, a couple of Gingrich resurrections ago, my VDARE.com colleague Peter Bradley pointed out in Newt Gingrich—GOP’s Anti-White Quota King that the former House Speaker had used his time in office (1995-1998) to sabotage any chance ...
Article - Paul Kersey - 01/23/12, 8:57 am
- Democrat Says Newt Gingrich Offering More Obama Behavior On Immigration
A good friend who serves on the Federation for American Immigration Reform’s National Advisory Board—which I co-chair—recently asked Dan Stein, FAIR’s President, if the Obama’s new illegal alien deportation policy, which claims to focus on ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 12/08/11, 6:21 am
- Newt Gingrich—GOP’s Anti-White Quota King
[See earlier by Peter Bradley: "Racial Ratio" Shifting Against Slavery Tax—But GOP Silent Anyway]Affirmative Action—anti-white quotas—will almost certainly not figure in the November 22 GOP Presidential Candidates debate. That’s ...
Article - Peter Bradley - 11/22/11, 5:12 am
- A Virginia Reader Has Been Doing The Research On Dr. Ben Carson
Re: James Fulford’s Article “I Lunged At Him, Plunging The Knife Into His Abdomen”—Black “Conservative” Ben Carson Identifies With Trayvon From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] Thanks for James Fulford’s illuminating article ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/15/15, 8:56 pm
- A Florida Reader Writes About Liberals And The Billionaires They Enable
Re: Allan Wall’s “Billionaires for Open Borders” in Latest Social Contract Journal From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Allan Wall writes, "Those who claim to be concerned about poverty and social inequality and such things ought to be ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 08/10/14, 10:14 pm
- CPAC 2014: Conservatism Inc. Tries To Finesse Amnesty/ Immigration Surge—But Ann Coulter Doesn’t Let Them
CPAC: The Good—Ann Coulter The Bad and The Ugly—ACU chairman Al Cardenas They have learned nothing. They have forgotten nothing. They are doing nothing. And they may win by default. Thus is the state of “the ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 03/10/14, 6:03 am
- A Mississippi Reader Reports Local GOP, In The Hands Of Slave Power, Leaves Immigration Patriots Off Presidential Poll
A Reader in Jackson, Mississippi [Email him] The Mississippi Republican Party recently launched something called the 2016 Presidential Straw Poll on its website . The "poll" itself is nothing but a gimmick to expand the MSGOP`s mailing list. ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/05/14, 4:52 am
- “Southern Avenger” Tries To Come In From The Heat. It Won`t Work.
[See also: Then They Came For Jack Hunter. They Can Have Him]. It’s fair to say that Beltway Right columnist Jack Hunter, once known as the Southern Avenger, no longer views General Robert E. Lee as an inspiration. After all, General Lee once ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 12/03/13, 6:20 am
- NPR`s GOP/Big Money Discussion: Historic Americans (And Their Interests) Not Allowed
Reihan Salam: Conservative representative?Because I am deeply interested in the distorting and corrupting influence large donors are currently having on the Republican Party and the Conservative movement generally I took the time to listen to Big ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 10/25/13, 10:11 pm
- Ted Cruz’s Shutdown: Wrong War In Wrong Place?
The Establishment Conservative Movement has been compared to a gun turret, capable of hitting targets directly in front of it, but unable to shift to hit anything else. Unfortunately, this understates the case. Like a dysfunctional laser, the ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 10/02/13, 8:51 am