- Mickey Kaus: “In August, Silence = Amnesty”
Brenda Walker recently linked to a story that said:Keeping immigration on the back-burner helps avoid a recess filled with angry town-hall meetings reminiscent of the heated August 2009 protests where the backlash against health care reform ...
Blog - James Fulford - 08/03/13, 3:24 am
- Mickey Kaus:”Why Is It News That `GOP Donor Backs Amnesty?` Pro-Amnesty Side Has Nothing But Donors. It`s Voters They Don`t Have”
Mickey Kaus on Twitter:Why is it news that `GOP donor backs amnesty?` Pro-amnesty side has nothing but donors. It`s voters they don`t havepolitico.com/story/2013/04/…— Mickey Kaus (@kausmickey) April 30, 2013 The GOP donor in this case is hedge ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/30/13, 7:11 pm
- Mickey Kaus On The “Fox Plan” To Downplay Resistence To Obama-Rubio Amnesty
Under the heading of "The Fox Plan", Mickey Kaus writes:Pioneering ‘We-don’t-agree-with-you’ TV: Judging from FOX’s coverage of the Obama Las Vegas immigration speech, here’s how the network will attempt the tricky task of fooling its ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/31/13, 12:59 am
- Mickey Kaus On The Fox All-Amnesty Lineup
The always valuable Mickey Kaus has just asked a key question:Does Fox News now have an All-Amnesty lineup? Looks like it. Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly have now fallen in line…Karl Rove was always on board, of course.What about Fox News’ ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 01/23/13, 10:15 pm
- Obama’s Border Dissolution Is Treason. The Answer Is Impeachment. It Would Work.
It’s now nearly three years since VDARE.com’s Federale pointed out that President Obama had begun an Administrative Amnesty, unilaterally abrogating immigration law he had sworn to uphold—and that the appropriate answer was impeachment. ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 07/06/14, 8:31 pm
- This Must Be A Record: Drudge Carries 15 (!) Stories On Obama’s Ending Border Enforcement
AMERICA STUGGLES WITH SURGE IN CHILD MIGRATION... JUDGE: 'Government has simply chosen not to enforce border security laws'... Sheriffs: Feds Should Pay for Housing... Agents threatened with firing after photos leak... FEDS DROP ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 06/09/14, 3:38 pm
- Affirmative Action FOR Immigrants—Why?
On March 25, VDARE.com`s editor James Fulford pointed us to a video wherein Mickey Kaus and Glenn Reynolds have a conversation that includes both immigration amnesty and affirmative action. However, they don`t really put the two subjects ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 03/26/14, 9:23 pm
- Mark Zuckerberg + Congresscritter Renee Ellmers (NC2) = Dishonesty And Treason
M. Zuckerberg: "Dupe Serfs, buy Pols - money is great! Resurfacing, I observe Mickey Kaus has done yet another wonderful piece at The Daily Caller: Deus Ex Zuckina 03/19/2014 This is about Mark Zuckerberg’s intervention in the Republican ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 03/23/14, 9:00 pm
- A Florida Reader Contemplates Changing Sides—And His Name—“If We Pass Another Amnesty”
Ann Coulter’s syndicated column Ignore The NEW YORK TIMES On Social Conservatism—They’ve Been Saying The Same Thing For 20 Years From: Delmar Jackson (e-mail him) Ann Coulter wrote Let me begin by saying that I think the only issue in the ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/22/14, 6:37 am
- More Evidence CPAC (“CorporatePAC”) Thinks America Is Not A Country, It’s Just A Business
Mickey Kaus, moderator Jonathan Garthwaite, and Ann Coulter "Debate" Immigration I’ve made it pretty clear that Conservatism Inc. exists for the benefit of its wealthy donors, not to protect the interest of its voters. But protesting ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 03/11/14, 9:59 am