- The Fulford File | Yes, BALTIMORE SUN, There Is A “Baltimore Riot.” And The Answer (Again) Is Ruthless Coercion
Gov Hogan: at the request of #BaltimoreCity, I have called in @mdnationalguard pic.twitter.com/o32HA4urto — Larry Hogan (@LarryHogan) April 28, 2015 See also The Answer To Race Riots Is Ruthless Coercion. What Is America Waiting For? By ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/27/15, 10:48 pm
- Unequal Protection In Obama’s America: Threaten To Kill A Christian? Probation! Burn A Muslim Prayer Rug? TWENTY YEARS in Jail!
Senator Jeff Sessions (R.-AL) is emerging once again as the patriot hero of the 2013 Amnesty/ Immigration War. However, Sessions played a less-noted but equally heroic role back in 2009, when Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick J. Leahy ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 05/13/13, 6:26 am
- Mother Of “Activist” Is Deportable Illegal: Strategic Deportation Or Strategic Amnesty?
In the story below, both the media and the authorities seem to think that the fact that the illegal who was being deported has a daughter who is an "activist" is a reason not to deport her. Actually, it`s a good reason to do so, as it would ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/13/13, 10:04 am
- Jared Taylor Announces The 2013 AMERICAN RENAISSANCE Conference
I can already see the headline in the Tennessean: “White Supremacists Meet in Nashville.” It might be “Racists Meet in Nashville,” but “racism” is so passé, such a cliché, so 20th century. Nowadays, when liberals want to work up a ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 01/11/13, 7:59 am
- Tinley Park Five Get (Some) Jail—But Where Is DOJ’s Eric (“My People”) Holder?
When a gang of some eighteen self-styled anarchists, part of the Anti-Racist Action leftist militant network, launched an unprovoked assault with deadly weapons on alleged members of Stormfront, a white supremacist/neo-Nazi/whatever group and ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 01/09/13, 7:36 am
- “Hate Crimes”: Washington’s War Against White Working Class Dissent
VDARE.com’s James Fulford recently noted that “exemplary sentencing”—shockingly draconian punishment—is credited by the British Establishment with crushing British working class resistance to Third World immigration after the 1958 Notting ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 05/26/12, 6:01 pm
- The Fulford File | Tinley Park Attack: Anarcho-Tyranny In America
On Saturday, a gang of self-proclaimed “anti-racist” thugs burst into a Tinley Park, Illinois restaurant, where they alleged some “white supremacists” were having a dinner, and attacked them with hammers, iron bars and batons. Several people ...
Article - James Fulford - 05/22/12, 7:53 am