- The Fulford File | Criminal Alien Releases: Treason Lobby Strikes Back At CIS’ Mark Krikorian
The Center For Immigration Studies’ revelation of the Obama Regime’s release from immigration detention of tens of thousands of deportable criminals, including armed robbers, rapists, and 193 murderers, is a prodigy of investigative ...
Article - James Fulford - 05/17/14, 12:00 am
- Another Obama Regime Amnesty Category For Criminal Aliens: Assault ICE Agent, Get Released on Prosecutorial Discretion!
Another angle on the Obama Regime`s Administrative Amnesty for criminal aliens, as predicted by this blog. Just don`t charge them with the crimes they commit, then they aren`t criminal aliens! (h/t CIS) CIS July 20, 2012 by Jessica ...
Blog - Federale - 07/22/12, 5:32 am
- Swiss Voters Choose Deportation for Criminal Aliens
The Swiss impressed me last year with their vote against minaret construction, when know-it-all elites had been confident that the little people were intimidated into supporting Muslim diversity (one AP headline was Swiss Ban Mosque Minarets in ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 11/30/10, 3:00 am
- GOP Finally Noticing Obama Regime Lawlessness—But Administrative Amnesty Expanding To Criminals
Almost three years after I wrote Obama Regime`s Administrative Amnesty: Impeachment Is The Only Answer, the issue of White House lawlessness is finally, half-heartedly, being noticed in Congress: House Speaker John Boehner has just blamed it for his ...
Article - Federale - 04/09/14, 5:17 am
- Why Deporting Bieber Is Hard—Because He`s Legal. Which Is Exactly What Amnesty Will Do For Millions Of Illegals.
Justin Bieber`s DUI was covered by Ryan Kennedy here on VDARE.com [Why Obama Won’t Deport Justin Bieber…And Why The Treason Lobby Is Worried] Here it is in Time Magazine Why We Can’t Just Deport Bieber By Zeke J Miller @zekejmillerJan. ...
Blog - James Fulford - 01/29/14, 10:28 pm
- The Fulford File | Harlem Nazis Of The 40`s—Black Admiration For Enemy Dictators Didn`t Start With Kim Jong-Un
On Derb Radio in March, John Derbyshire noted that Dennis Rodman (left) travelled to North Korea for an interview with dictator and basketball fan Kim Jong-Un (right). On his return, Mr. Rodman had things to tell us. What things? Listen for ...
Article - James Fulford - 12/09/13, 10:53 pm
- The Illegal Alien Murderer of Vanessa Pham
Why is gun control the only policy we`re allowed to discuss when horrific murders occur? In the liberal mindset, "root causes" of crime begin and end with the Second Amendment. But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 08/14/13, 3:54 am
- Obama`s Plan B: Amnesty By Presidential Fiat. The Only Answer: Impeachment.
The 2013 Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill has never been the sure thing the Treason Lobby/ MSM has portrayed, and now Plan B has been run up the flagpole: universal expansion of the Obama Regime Administrative Amnesty. If the House GOP won`t cave, ...
Blog - Federale - 08/09/13, 6:30 pm
- Amnesty 2013—Same Lying Arguments, Same Lying Traitors, As Amnesty 1986
Amnesty comes first as tragedy, then as farce. The arguments and even some of the characters from the1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) are the same as today. What has changed is the complete inability for any fair-minded ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/26/13, 6:18 am
- Out Of The Closet And Over The Fence: The “Plight” Of Gay Illegal Immigrants
Gay Marriage and Amnesty are the two main battles in the Culture War right now. Both issues are designed to further the Left’s never-ending and unrelenting quest to create a completely egalitarian society. And, right on cue, the Left has ...
Article - Michael McGregor - 03/29/13, 6:42 am