- SHOCK! Immivasion Damage To American Workers Noticed In WALL STREET JOURNAL!!!
Somalian Meatpacker in Colorado (H/T Denver Post) Immigration Patriots are still reeling with shock this afternoon: the Wall Street Journal has published an Immigration story which actually mentioned negative aspects of the immivasion!!!! On ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 08/23/13, 3:02 am
- WALL STREET JOURNAL Attacks Administrative Amnesty! (Not Really)
I was surprised to see, in the middle of a Wall Street Journal piece on Obamacare and Obama`s decision not to enforce the employer mandate, an attack on Obama`s illegal and unconstitutional Administrative Amnesty.It is, after all, the same kind of ...
Blog - James Fulford - 07/09/13, 11:49 pm
- Man Bites Dog: Wall Street Journal`s James Taranto Serves Up Some Immigration Facts, Without Snark
James Taranto presides over the Wall Street Journal`s "Best of the Web" daily online column, which usually includes some serious commentary by him on top, followed by an assemblage of amusing idiocies (e.g. the regular categories of "Questions ...
Blog - Paul Nachman - 07/09/12, 7:55 pm
- What’s Wrong With Enforcing The Law? Wall Street Journal`s Miriam Jordan vs. Kris Kobach, And Mitt Romney
Under a column caption which says “‘Law’ January 17, 2012" the Wall Street Journal’s, Miriam Jordan’s story entitled “Romney Faces Heat on Immigration” begins her assault on our Rule of Law withMitt Romney`s embrace of Kris Kobach, the ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 01/18/12, 6:37 pm
- Did Hoover’s Peter Robinson Trick The Wall Street Journal Edit Page Into Running An Immigration Patriot Article?
Last Friday the Wall Street Journal published a peculiar Op-Ed: The GOP`s Immigration Fixation, by Peter Robinson, October 14, 2011 Presumably Robinson was not responsible for the tendentious headline—immediately and crushingly refuted in the ...
Article - Patrick Cleburne - 10/18/11, 6:42 am
- WSJ: GOP Establishment Begs For Border Security Fig Leaves, Special Interest Payoffs For Obamnesty Capitulation
H/T One Old Vet Richard Viguerie’s Conservative HQ has been doing superb work denouncing the GOP Establishment’s connivance at Obamnesty – I used their picture in The Cruz Obamnesty Vote – Better Scrupulous Cowards Than Treasonous ...
Blog - Patrick Cleburne - 12/28/14, 3:49 pm
- History Repeats in Ferguson as MSM Covers for Rioters
Ferguson, Missouri in is in flames after the police shooting of a young black man, and the Mainstream Media has already decided that white violence against peaceful protesters will be the explanation—regardless of the facts on the ground. ...
Article - Boss Aktuba - 08/14/14, 9:48 pm
- Foreword To The Kindle Edition Of PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
James Fulford writes: We’ve frequently referred to an “interglacial” period in the 90s, when mainstream publishers sponsored the publication of a number of best-selling [!] books on race that told the truth about America’s racial ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 06/21/14, 10:55 pm
- Nicholas Wade’s A Troublesome Inheritance: John Derbyshire Reviews The Reviews
[JD Note: In what follows I use the abbreviations “HBD” and “BIP.” The first stands for “Human Bio-Diversity,” a field of discussion embracing all those aspects of human nature that can reasonably be supposed to have some biological ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 05/11/14, 2:34 am
- The Philanthropic Superpower—What Does America Get Out Of Defending The World?
If a single word could sum up the goal of Barack Obama`s Asia tour, it would be "reassurance." Obama went to Tokyo to reassure Japan that, should China attempt to seize its Senkaku Islands, America will fight at her side. He reassured Seoul of ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 05/02/14, 1:26 am