- Chicago`s Steve Chapman Hears From Border Residents, But He Should Know That Chicago Itself Is Going Mexican
Chicago libertarian Steve Chapman, [email him] who has been featured in VDARE.com commentary before, takes to the virtual pages of the Examiner to say that amnesty is no big deal:To hear opponents tell it, you don`t want to be standing along ...
Blog - James Fulford - 02/01/13, 11:13 pm
- A Chicago Reader On Steve Chapman`s Treason Lobby Propaganda In The CHICAGO TRIBUNE
From: Left Behind In Chicago [Email him] "Conservative" (yeah, right) Chicago Tribune columnist Steve Chapman [email him] has written a post election column demanding that the United States cease all efforts to secure our Southern border ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 11/21/12, 8:26 am
- Chicago Tribune`s Steve Chapman Replies To Paul Gottfried
[Previous letter: A Midwestern Reader Compares Jan Brewer’s Finger Pointing To Obama’s Assault On Arizona (And America)] Re: Paul Gottfried’s article Libertarian Steve Chapman: Mississippi Has More Crime Than Vermont Because Of Excessive ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/31/12, 6:30 am
- Libertarian Steve Chapman: Mississippi Has More Crime Than Vermont Because Of Excessive Bible Reading!
If Mitt Romney does succeed in disposing of Rick Santorum in Saturday’s South Carolina primary, I won’t be particularly upset (although I gather Santorum has belatedly said some sensible things about cutting legal immigration). ...
Article - Paul Gottfried - 01/19/12, 7:35 am
- The Demographics Of Pointless, Futile, Gun Buybacks in Chicago And Elsewhere
Gun buybacks are pretty useless. Sometimes pro-gun activists will turn in thirty dollar guns for the hundred dollar credit, and tell the press they`re investing them in a Glock. Libertarian Steve Chapman notes the uselessness, and mentions the ...
Blog - James Fulford - 06/19/12, 12:58 am
- “Hate Crimes”: Washington’s War Against White Working Class Dissent
VDARE.com’s James Fulford recently noted that “exemplary sentencing”—shockingly draconian punishment—is credited by the British Establishment with crushing British working class resistance to Third World immigration after the 1958 Notting ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 05/26/12, 6:01 pm
- Treason Lobby Does Damage Control On Birthright Citizenship
The Treason Lobby is getting very nervous about the issue of birthright citizenship—the current interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment that gives U.S. citizenship to everyone ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 07/05/10, 9:00 am