- Ann Coulter’s MUGGED And The Southern Strategy
[See also Ann Coulter`s MUGGED: Far Better Than The MSM Controversy Suggests, by Alexander Hart ] In my review of Ann Coulter’s otherwise excellent book Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama, I bemoaned her tendency to engage ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 10/19/12, 7:13 am
- “Pulling A Williamson” —Brendan Eich And Conservatism Inc’s Culture War Collapse
America’s Cultural Marxist Left hates Conservatism Inc. and regularly claims that is racist, sexist, etc. Significantly, however, Conservatism Inc. doesn’t fight back by denouncing Political Correctness as such—instead, it merely seeks to show ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/12/14, 7:03 am
- It`s Super-Media! Using Its Powers To Detect Non-Existent Racism While Rendering Black Crime Invisible
The media`s fixation on the Trayvon Martin case, while ignoring much more brutal crimes with clearer racial motivations, is a return to pre-O.J. America. The thesis of my book, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery From the Seventies to Obama—out in ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 08/29/13, 5:16 am
- Trolling or Transformation?—CPAC, Matt Heimbach, Scott Terry, And The End Of Conservatism Inc.
Two students “ruined everything” for Conservatism Inc. at last weekend’s Conservative Political Action Conference [CPAC], in the words of Slate’s David Weigel. [CPAC Diary: Meet the White Nationalists Who Ruined Everything, March 16, 2013] ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 03/24/13, 6:31 am
- An Evangelical Reader Deplores Ralph Reed’s Immigration Enthusiasm; We Voice $uspicion$
Re: Allan Wall’s Memo From Middle America| The "Evangelical Immigration Table"—A Treason Lobby Front From: An Anonymous Evangelical Reader [Email him] Did you hear Ralph Reed on Meet the Press with David Gregory on Sunday (February 3, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/05/13, 4:04 am
- Richard Nixon`s 100th Birthday: Nixon Now More Than Ever!
The following is from a speech given by Patrick J. Buchanan during the Richard M. Nixon Centennial celebration in Washington, D.C., on January 9, 2013. We are here tonight to celebrate the centennial of a statesman, a profile in courage and an ...
Article - Patrick J. Buchanan - 01/10/13, 7:09 pm
- A Pennsylvania Reader Wonders When The Meeting Was Held In Which “Hispanics Were Made Honorary Descendants Of African Slaves”
Re:Alexander Hart`s article Ann Coulter’s MUGGED And The Southern Strategy From: Dave Shanken [Email him] Alexander Hart quotes Slate`s Ron Rosenbaum on the subject of"... GOP opposition to affirmative action, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 10/20/12, 9:36 am
- Ann Coulter`s MUGGED: Far Better Than The MSM Controversy Suggests
Many in the Dissident Right/ Right Opposition have criticized Ann Coulter as the epitome of the cable news partisanship. However, next to Pat Buchanan, she probably speaks more taboo truths than anyone else with Main Stream Media [MSM] ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 10/07/12, 8:27 am
- The Fulford File | Romney`s 47 Percent “Gaffe”—The Racial Realities
In the 1927, leftwing black poet Countee Cullen wrote a poem called "For a Lady I Know.” The “lady” would have been a white stay-at-home mother, or if older, a “clubwoman” supported by her husband or by inherited ...
Article - James Fulford - 09/26/12, 5:23 am
- Derbyshire, Weissberg, And Dog-Whistling: Conservatism Inc`s Uneasy Balancing Act
It’s become numbingly predictable. The Cultural Marxist Left “investigates” a selected individual working in the Establishment Conservative movement—what has been called, all too accurately, Conservatism Inc. Finding impermissible unPC ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/12, 10:02 am