- A Virginia Reader Says That Globalists Plan A Future America Filled Up And Paved Over
From: Virginia Paleoconservative [Email him] There is increasing evidence that both the government and business interests are in collusion to facilitate a massive increase in the United States population driven by immigration. An example of ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 03/18/14, 3:27 am
- Eagle Forum Publishes New Report on the Threat of Immigration to Limited Government
A week or so ago, amnesty critic Ann Coulter revealed some ugly facts about immigration from an embargoed report published by Phyllis Schlafly’s Eagle Forum. Now the report is available to concerned citizens: just click on the following link to ...
Blog - Brenda Walker - 02/05/14, 3:43 am
- GOP Crafts Immigration Plan To Wreck The Country, Lose Voters, Reward GOP Pols
As House Republicans prepare to sell out the country on immigration this week, Phyllis Schlafly has produced a stunning report on how immigration is changing the country. (The report is still embargoed, but someone slipped me a ...
Article - Ann Coulter - 01/30/14, 3:35 am
- Will Hispanics And Asians Really Prefer The “Black Party” To The “White Party”?
While the rest of the country was still up in arms over the George Zimmerman verdict, I watched a webinar from the Brookings Institution on The Future of the Republican Party: Is the GOP DOA? It wasn’t the most scintillating debate, but it did ...
Article - Steve Sailer - 07/19/13, 7:59 am
- A Chicago Reader Calls Any Reversal Of Mexican Immigration The Opposite Of A Catastrophe—A “Eutastrophe”
From: Left Behind In Chicago [Email him] Peter Brimelow and other excellent VDARE.com writers have written extensively on America`s post-1965 immigration catastrophe —a "catastrophe" defined here as: "a violent, sudden and unexpected change for ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/09/13, 6:36 am
- Astonishing Immigration Patriot Victory In Montana—No Thanks To GOP, Which Ran Away (And Lost)
The November 6 election had some more under-reported good news for immigration patriots: Montana’s Legislative Referendum 121 [LR-121, pdf, see pp. 8-11], restricting illegal immigrant’s use of taxpayer-funded programs (think ...
Article - Paul Nachman - 12/02/12, 7:51 am
- Immigration Hitting Middle Class Hardest, But Post Story Fails To Note Why
Families see their wealth sapped; Middle Class Is Hit Hardest; Measure of net worth falls to early 90`s level” ran the Washington Post’s headline on its page one story today [By Ylan Q. Mui, June 11, 2012]. So at last the effect of years ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 06/13/12, 7:25 am
- The Treason Lobby Wants Non-Citizens To Vote—And It`s Making Surprising Progress
Should non-citizens be eligible to vote? Outlandish!—especially in a presidential election year. (Isn’t epidemic fraud bad enough?) Yet a movement to grant the vote to all immigrants, even illegal immigrants, has been gathering steam for more ...
Article - Carl Horowitz - 06/07/12, 7:59 am
- National Data | Even U.S. STEM Graduates Unemployed—Why Does Romney Want To Import More?
The college bubble must really be bursting: recently, the fashionable leftist Daily Beast webzine ran a story on The 13 Most Useless Majors, From Philosophy to Journalism. Unemployment rates for these recent graduates (ages 22 to 26) ranged ...
Article - Edwin S. Rubenstein - 05/11/12, 6:57 am
- A Reader Who Thought We Had Closed Questions Pew`s Statistics
From: Dave Levine [Email him]Re: James Fulford’s article Pew Declares “Victory” Over Illegal Immigration—Does That Mean Illegals Are Going Home? I thought VDARE.com had shut down! I read a statement on your front page a few weeks back saying ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/29/12, 5:58 am