- Here We Go Again: US News & World Report On “Race to the Top”—Obama`s Version Of “No Child Left Behind”
[Previously by Richard Hoste: Ron Paul`s The Revolution And Libertarianism`s Fatal Flaw] We`re informed ...
Article - Richard Hoste - 01/24/10, 9:00 am
- Foreword To The Kindle Edition Of PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
James Fulford writes: We’ve frequently referred to an “interglacial” period in the 90s, when mainstream publishers sponsored the publication of a number of best-selling [!] books on race that told the truth about America’s racial ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 06/21/14, 10:55 pm
- Jared Taylor Announces The 2014 AMERICAN RENAISSANCE Conference
What is it that so excites the Establishment—left and right—when white people get together to discuss their interests? I have been asking this question for 20 years, ever since the first American Renaissance conference in 1994. We have had 11 ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 01/21/14, 6:57 am
- John Derbyshire On The HANDLE’S HAUS List Of PC Purgees—And Dogma, Dissent, And Duty
Finding oneself among distinguished company is always balm to the ego, even when the “among” consists only of seeing your name with theirs in some list. So there I was, blushing with pleasure at seeing my name on the list of “Bullied and ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 01/16/14, 9:29 am
- Race And The City: A Report From The Rockaways
At 7:38 a.m., my son and I bust it down our long block to the city bus stop. We can’t risk missing the early bus, because the driver is a nice white guy who charges all school kids the same price (nothing), regardless of the color of their skin. ...
Article - Nicholas Stix - 11/09/13, 4:03 am
- Jeb Bush`s Crony Republicans Against Higher Standards
The resignation of Florida Education Commissioner Tony Bennett couldn`t have come at a better time. His disgraceful grade-fixing scandal is the perfect symbol of all that`s wrong with the federal education schemes peddled by Bennett and his mentor, ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 08/02/13, 8:36 am
- WALL STREET JOURNAL Attacks Administrative Amnesty! (Not Really)
I was surprised to see, in the middle of a Wall Street Journal piece on Obamacare and Obama`s decision not to enforce the employer mandate, an attack on Obama`s illegal and unconstitutional Administrative Amnesty.It is, after all, the same kind of ...
Blog - James Fulford - 07/09/13, 11:49 pm
- John Derbyshire Says Eric Cantor Made A Point—Conservatism Inc. Is Done. He Just Didn’t Mean To.
A politician of the opposing party once described a typical Warren Harding speech as "An army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea."In fairness to our nation`s first black President, Harding`s speeches weren`t that bad. ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 02/07/13, 7:11 am
- Joe Biden Wants Still More Hispanics. No American Patriot Can Agree.
[See also Jared Taylor Announces The 2013 AMERICAN RENAISSANCE Conference]Your Vice President, Joseph Biden, presided over the swearing in of all the Hispanic members of the 113th Congress on January 3. There were 36 of them—a new ...
Article - Jared Taylor - 01/12/13, 5:52 am
- John Derbyshire On The First Debate: If They Can`t Do Better Than This, The Debates Are An Utter Swindle
With Peter Brimelow and James Fulford on the road for an immigration event, it has fallen to me to write up last night`s Obama-Romney debate. As an ordinary sane citizen, not much interested in politics, I brought considerable anxiety to the task. ...
Article - John Derbyshire - 10/04/12, 10:00 am