- A Reader, Kris Kobach Fan, Catches NEW YORK TIMES In A Textbook Case Of Anti-Patriot Bias
From: An Anonymous Kobach Fan [Email him] Kris W. Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State, Republican and immigration patriot, is the subject of an NYT “news” story titled—get this— Kansas Official Holds Line Against Moderation in ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 07/19/13, 6:20 am
- Minority Occupation Turbas In America: Kris Kobach`s House Mobbed By DREAMERS
Via Instapundit: I’LL BET HE WISHES HE HAD A FENCE: Open borders mob descends on home of Kansas Secretary of State. “In a scene reminiscent of the SEIU’s siege of a Bank of America executive’s home in 2010, a mob of around 300 open ...
Blog - James Fulford - 06/17/13, 1:57 am
- Cheap Labor Lobby Attacks Kansans (Or Treason Lobby Attacks Kris Kobach?)
Target: Kris Kobach (and his People)? Kansans are enjoying the fruits of a relatively strong economy, it appears. So the Slave Power/Cheap Labor Lobby is conniving to take them away. Predictably, the Wall Street Journal is doing ...
Article - Patrick Cleburne - 01/26/13, 6:11 am
- Hispanics Are Hopeless—Time For Romney To Consult Kris Kobach
As in every recent election, Americans have been barraged with stories about the Hispanic swing vote, and how crucial it is this year. Here are a few recent headlines Latino Vote Could be Decisive in Swing States Fox News Latino, October ...
Article - Washington Watcher - 10/12/12, 6:54 am
- The Left Is Afraid of Kris Kobach (That`s A Hint, Mittens!)
Recently, I argued that Mittens Romney could solve a lot of his problems with the Republican base, and the white working class, by choosing as his running mate the ludicrously-well-qualified Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, thus at one stroke ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 06/05/12, 6:54 am
- Potential Veep Kobach Gets Stunning Tribute From $PLC`s Mark Potok:“Wherever Kris Kobach Goes, Sorrows And Trouble Follow.”
Patriotic immigration reformer Kris Kobach is mentioned as a possible candidate for national office in the Kansas City Star, and gets a stunning tribute from SPLC inquisitor Mark Potok:Kansas Secretary of State Kobach draws praise, scorn for work ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/09/12, 7:09 am
- Romney Has A Problem—And The Solution Is Kris Kobach
OK, Mitt Romney has a Problem. He couldn’t score a knockout on Super Tuesday. And, given the proportional allocation of delegates and the fact that they’re only bound on the first ballot, he might even face an accident at the GOP convention in ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 03/09/12, 9:58 am
- What’s Wrong With Enforcing The Law? Wall Street Journal`s Miriam Jordan vs. Kris Kobach, And Mitt Romney
Under a column caption which says “‘Law’ January 17, 2012" the Wall Street Journal’s, Miriam Jordan’s story entitled “Romney Faces Heat on Immigration” begins her assault on our Rule of Law withMitt Romney`s embrace of Kris Kobach, the ...
Article - Donald A. Collins - 01/18/12, 6:37 pm
- Kris Kobach vs Heidi Beirich
It`s hard not to be impressed by the almost comically gifted immigration opponent Kris Kobach (Harvard, Yale and Oxford? I mean, really? All three? And he has to look like Harry Hamlin on top of all that?). Impressive he is, though, and his ...
Blog - Anonymous Attorney - 10/01/11, 8:48 am
- Good News for Kansas, Arizona and Voter ID
From the Kansas State ID WebsiteVoter ID is one of several battlefronts we have to fight in order to save our country, and on March 19th a federal judge ruled in favor of sanity for Kansas, Arizona, and potentially other states:TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — ...
Blog - Allan Wall - 03/20/14, 2:15 am