- Defining America Down—Jose Antonio Vargas (Yech!) And What`s At Stake In The Latest Amnesty/ Immigration Surge War
The great Amnesty/ Immigration Surge battle of 2013 is about to begin. (Maybe). What`s at stake is not simply policies or regulations. Congress is in effect about to determine what it means to be “American.” If this year`s treason has a ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/13, 7:42 am
- The Fulford File, By James Fulford | Illegal Alien Poster Boy Jose Antonio Vargas—Lawbreaker, Liar, Displacer of American Workers, Treason Lobbyist, Thief
One of the earliest things I read on VDARE.com, before I had even started working here myself, was Peter Brimelow`s The Economist Magazine on Immigration, [March 11, 2000]. A British reporter from Planet Economist interviewed a poor illegal ...
Article - James Fulford - 06/24/11, 9:00 am
- Sorry, Harry Reid—America Is No Longer A Nation Of Laws. In Fact, It’s No Longer A Nation
“It’s not over,” Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has been quoted as saying about the Cliven Bundy “Ranch War” showdown in Nevada. After all, Reid says, “We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then walk away ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 04/16/14, 7:23 am
- Why Obama Won’t Deport Justin Bieber…And Why The Treason Lobby Is Worried
Justin Bieber being restrained from attacking paparazzi.86 the O-1 or Fight! I used to think Justin Bieber`s increasingly erratic behavior was some sort of Miley Cyrus-type publicity stunt to re-tool his image as he gets older and soon won`t be able ...
Article - Ryan Kennedy - 01/25/14, 6:42 am
- War Against Christmas 2013 | POLITICO’s Daniel Danvir Cranks It Up With “War On Christmas Denial Denial”—Smears VDARE.com With Guilt By Association
See also: War Against Christmas 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999 All Posts A recent salvo in the War On Christmas, which I suspect POLITICO thinks of the latest salvo against “The War On ...
Article - James Fulford - 12/22/13, 7:18 am
- Report From Occupied America: Student Patriots Suppressed By University Of Texas—Betrayed By GOP
Outrage greeted the recent attempt by Young Conservatives of Texas at UT-Austin to use a staple of campus conservative activism to start a debate on illegal immigration” a “Catch An Illegal Immigrant Day” event. The event was suppressed, but ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 11/25/13, 6:30 am
- The Illegal Alien Murderer of Vanessa Pham
Why is gun control the only policy we`re allowed to discuss when horrific murders occur? In the liberal mindset, "root causes" of crime begin and end with the Second Amendment. But who pays the price when our public guardians fail to secure our ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 08/14/13, 3:54 am
- POLITICO’s Samuelsohn Cheer-Leads Environmentalist Sell-Out (And We Mean Sell-Out) To Treason Lobby
The Senate has “opened debate” on S. 744, the nation-breaking Amnesty/ Immigration Surge bill—the first crucial vote comes at 2.15 pm today, June 11—but the Main Stream Media knows that the only way it will pass is if debate is closed. ...
Article - Brenda Walker - 06/11/13, 7:31 am
- The Abolition of “Illegal Immigrant” Documented On Twitter: Disloyal Hispanic Journalists Take Credit For It
This is the Twitter post Michelle Malkin mentions in her column on the abolition of "illegal immigrant" by the Associated Press:Thanks to the hard work of great people like @joseiswriting @moninovoa @thisisjorge @roqplanas & ...
Blog - James Fulford - 04/03/13, 8:42 pm
- The Open-Borders Reporters Who Banned “Illegal Immigrant”
File this in the overflowing cabinet labeled: No Wonder the Mainstream Media Is Dying. On Tuesday, the Associated Press announced that it is banishing the phrase "illegal immigrant" from its famous stylebook. The world`s largest newsgathering outlet ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 04/03/13, 10:51 am