- “Evangelical Immigration Table”, AKA Religious Left Promoting Amnesty To Credulous Media
In the Daily Caller story about the "Evangelical Immigration Table", a Treason Lobby group on the Religious Left, I don`t see any support for their claim that there`s any increase in enthusiasm for legalization among evangelical voters.There`s ...
Blog - James Fulford - 03/19/13, 8:53 pm
- Memo From Middle America| The “Evangelical Immigration Table”—A Treason Lobby Front
Another battle over amnesty is about to be joined. Informed members of the historic American nation have to mount another bitter grassroots struggle against our political, media, corporate and religious elite. That elite definitely includes a group ...
Article - Allan Wall - 02/02/13, 6:41 am
- Open-Borders Money Backs Marco Rubio
Political analysis of the Las Vegas debate immigration dust-up between Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio is missing a key ingredient: the money factor. You can read the lips of the candidates till the cows come home. But you'll get to the truth much ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 12/17/15, 8:15 pm
- Memo From Middle America | House Republicans Must Ignore Flown-In “Soros Evangelicals”!
This Monday, October 28th, the National Immigration Forum, funded by globalist billionaire George Soros, is flying 300 pro-Amnesty “conservatives” from throughout the country to Capitol Hill. Their mission: to persuade House Representatives to ...
Article - Allan Wall - 10/28/13, 6:27 am
- WaPo`s Amnesty Pollaganda Refuted—Especially For Evangelicals
The Washington Post headline that frightened a thousand GOP hacks this morning: Poll: Immigration a quandary for Republicans [by Jon Cohen and Dan Balz, July 23, 2013] Majorities of Americans support the two main pillars of immigration reform — ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 07/23/13, 11:28 pm
- Propaganda from The Atlantic about Evangelicals and Amnesty
Is Immigration Reform Dead? Not if Evangelicals Can Do Anything About It ,(By Michael Wear, The Atlantic, July 18th, 2013) is the latest salvo of MSM propaganda attempting to portray evangelical Christians as favoring amnesty. Well, some prominent ...
Blog - Allan Wall - 07/20/13, 2:36 am
- Memo From Middle America | Evangelical “Leaders” Need Reality Check—Evangelicals Don’t Support Amnesty
As an Evangelical, I’ve criticized the "Evangelical Immigration Table"—a self-appointed group of pro-amnesty Protestant churchmen—repeatedly. In February, I called them a “Treason Lobby Front”. Recently, Mike Flynn on Breitbart.com ...
Article - Allan Wall - 06/08/13, 7:47 am
- Soren Dayton`s Guilt-By-Association Attack On Patriotism In The DAILY CALLER
Soren Dayton [Message him on Twitter] describes himself in his Twitter Profile as "Prism Public Affairs, Republican political operative, blogger, husband, cook. All opinions my own." Actually, his opinions aren`t his own—they`re extremely ...
Article - James Fulford - 04/19/13, 7:55 am
- An Evangelical Reader Deplores Ralph Reed’s Immigration Enthusiasm; We Voice $uspicion$
Re: Allan Wall’s Memo From Middle America| The "Evangelical Immigration Table"—A Treason Lobby Front From: An Anonymous Evangelical Reader [Email him] Did you hear Ralph Reed on Meet the Press with David Gregory on Sunday (February 3, ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/05/13, 4:04 am