- David Horowitz Protests That We`re Not Familiar With His Work, But We Are
Re: James Fulford’s blog post David Horowitz :"Guns Don`t Kill Black People, Other Blacks Do"—And Protesting Stop-And-Frisk Doesn`t Help From: David Horowitz Email him James Fulford writes Patrick Cleburne`s post Guns Don`t Murder. A ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/27/13, 7:40 am
- Back To School…Or Dropping Out, In the Case Of America’s Cultural Marxist-Controlled Colleges
After Labor Day, it’s not just K-12 kids who are headed back to school and the new anti-America: So are college students—but not, after trying it for a couple of years, me. I’ve dropped out and have no intention of finishing my ...
Article - Nathan Doyle - 09/04/14, 12:39 am
- Stockman And Cornyn Campaign Manager Agree On Immigration—But Stockman Could Do Something About It
Does GOP Establishment Senator John Cornyn, who is facing down a surprise primary challenge from Congressman Steve Stockman to thunderous applause from the MSM and Conservatism Inc., have a Southern Avenger problem? “The Southern ...
Article - James Kirkpatrick - 12/23/13, 10:21 am
- The Fulford File | The Curse Of Stein And THE DAILY CALLER’s Neil Munro
VDARE.com Editor Peter Brimelow calls it “The Curse of Stein”—not that it’s really FAIR President Dan Stein’s fault. Back in the nineties, after Brimelow wrote the National Review cover story that evolved into Alien Nation, Stein asked him ...
Article - James Fulford - 01/15/13, 6:30 am
- Curb Neoconservative Warmongering—By Destroying US? Umm, No Thanks!
Scott McConnell, a founding editor of VDARE.com, has a piece in The American Conservative explaining why immigration may bring down the American empire. [Immigrants Against Empire, November 20, 2012] He cites a Reuters-Ipsos poll that showed ethnic ...
Article - Charles Bloch - 11/23/12, 5:40 am
- Diversity vs. Freedom in Idaho: Race Relations Industry Enters Spanish Inquisition Phase
"They cannot speak English, but one word they know. `Racialist,` they chant. When the new Race Relations ...
Article - James Fulford - 08/20/01, 9:00 am