Radio Derb Is On The Air: Dissing The Saudis Diversity, Etc,
This week the President and First Lady went to pay their respects to the new King of Saudi Arabia; except that “paying respects” wasn’t what the First Lady had in mind. Radio Derb:
Far from paying her respects, Michelle Obama was downright rude. She didn’t wear a headscarf, as Saudi custom requires, and stood there scowling and pouting as her husband greeted the king.
Sorry, but that’s just rude. Saudi customs may seem peculiar to us, but they’re not our business. Radio Derb is a nationalist podcast, not a globalist one. Nations are entitled to their own customs and traditions. You could call it … let’s see, what’s the right word here? … yes! — diversity. Radio Derb strongly favors diversity on a worldwide scale. The ideal is, if a few million people want to live a certain way, let them have a nation of their own, and let them live that way in it. Diversity! I strongly favor it.
If Koreans want to eat dogs, and people in Tanzania want to eat each other, and Hindu widows want to leap onto their husband’s funeral pyres, and Finns want to run out naked into the snow and beat each other with birch twigs, and Tibetans want to make hundred-mile pilgrimages on their hands and knees, and Burmese hill people want to stretch their necks with brass rings, and sheep farmers in New Zealand … well, never mind about them.
Whatever: It’s their business. If you don’t like it, stay out of the place. If we in our nation collectively decide we don’t like it, let’s keep them and their customs out of our country, happily corraled in theirs. Seems to me that’s the entire point of nations.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- The Mulatto Mafia. (A new AG from the am-I-black-enough? crowd.)
- May he poop on my knee? (India: not very newsy, but great pop songs.)
- First Lady of rudeness. (The point of having nations.)
- The law’s delay. (Sledgehammer, nut.)
- The GOP’s B-list meets. (A-listers were scared off by immigration patriotism.)
- The National Association for the Advancement of Billionaire People. (The Koch brothers are not our friends.)
- Cumberbatch grovels. (An escapee from Gormenghast?)
- Bottoms up. (Islam kills off Britain, one pub at a time.)
- Package goes in slot. (Going postal in Wigan.)
- In defense of Andrew. (A better man than the elite average.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine.