Radio Derb Is On The Air: How Saudis Deal With Illegals; How Americans Fail To Deal With Illegal Minors; SOTU; Schumer; Etc.—9 Items!
One immigration-related topic this week is “unaccompanied minors.”
Those are minors—defined to be persons under the age of 18—who unlawfully cross our southern border from Mexico without any related adult accompanying them…
The number of these illegal alien minors apprehended—just the ones apprehended, mind—was nearly 25,000 last year, and that was nearly double the number in 2012, which in turn was double the number in 2011. In other words, we’re seeing a big surge in child smuggling from Mexico and Central America.
To find out why, what happens to these unaccompanied minors (clue: not repatriation), and who pays to support them in the U.S.A. (take a guess), tune in to Radio Derb.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- SOTU: It`s for them, not for us. (The political class throws a party.)
- The immigration-reform charade. (More paper for Chuck Schumer’s shredder.)
- Homeland Security chief ? illegals. (To earn U.S. citizenship, break the law, says senior law enforcement official.)
- A boom in child smuggling. (And you get the bill.)
- Black and white drift apart. (Nonwhite Americans happy, whites glum.)
- Cos? fan tootie. (Letting it rip at the opera…)
- The downside of eating grass. (…and in the byre.)
- In your face. (What became of young Barack’s pot dealer?)
- Saudis show the way. (How to deal with illegal aliens.)
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine.