Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
Radio Derb Is On The Air: Interview With Taki!
This week’s broadcast has some heavyweight commentary on the debt crisis and the President’s plans for immigration “reform,” along with an actual recorded interview with Taki himself. It also has some lighter stuff:
Puerto Rican boxer Orlando Cruz was defeated last Saturday in his bid for the featherweight title after being knocked down in Round Seven by his opponent, a different Orlando, Orlando Salido from Mexico. All this happened, no, not in Orlando, Florida, but in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Why is this newsworthy? Because Orlando Cruz, that's the defeated Orlando, recently declared himself a homosexual, and had ambitions to be the first openly homosexual boxing champion in any weight class, except possibly the light-in-the-loafers class.
The CBS news report ignited a firestorm of extremely tasteless jokes by reporting that Cruz, after being knocked down, was, quote, “on his knees and couldn't get up as he was counted out.” Oh dear. I refuse to join in the unseemly snickering here. Mr. Cruz has my total sympathy. I can just imagine how much he wanted that purse.
The full Radio Derb playbill:
- A word of encouragement from Taki.
- The debt crisis: Pols just wanna spend.
- Anyone remember Bowles-Simpsom?
- The Tea Party: Sam Francis’s “Middle American Radicals” redux.
- Obama’s science of attention and distraction.
- Microaggression of the week; from the U.S. Supreme Court, no less.
- Authorities take the side of citizens against illegal aliens! But in a strange country.
- Miscellany — Pop culture is filth; Rev’m Al neglects the Blacks; and that Puerto Rican homoboxual.
It’s all there at Taki’s Magazine.