Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
Economist: Where To Be Born in 2013
The Economist's forecast of where the best places to be born in 2013 will eventually turn out to be is extremely Sailerian (i.e., tediously sensible): Switzerland is at the top, Nigeria at the bottom.
Does this represent a new trend toward acceptance of my philosophy of forecasting?
I predict that boring forecasts will sweep the media! (Odds that I turn out to be triumphantly correct: 0.1%; odds that my forecast is too boring to be remembered: 99.9%. Ergo: I can't lose.)