Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 02/12/16 , 11:14 pm - A VDARE.com Donor Reports Being Blocked From Accessing Derb Radio By Cosi Coffee
- 02/12/16 , 1:00 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Says WSJ’s Henninger Wants Candidates To REFUSE TO ANSWER Questions On Immigration
- 02/11/16 , 10:42 am - A Reader Reports Nigerians Committing Slavery In America
- 02/09/16 , 8:24 pm - A Reader Reports A Late Hit In The War On Christmas In Middle America
- 02/07/16 , 8:51 pm - A Reader Says That Florida’s Camp of the Saints Is Crowding Out Americans
- 02/06/16 , 11:20 pm - A Student Reader Asks “Who CARES If Muslims Are Offended” By Trump’s Muslim Ban? It’s Our Country!
- 02/05/16 , 10:09 pm - A Reader Wants To Know Why TurboTax Thinks White People Are Stupid
- 02/04/16 , 9:06 pm - A Reader Congratulates VDARE.com For Placing The Blame In Flint–But Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Open Borders Governor Snyder
- 02/03/16 , 11:08 pm - A Pennsylvania Reader Has His Own Thoughts About Why Liberals “Always” Win
- 02/02/16 , 8:04 pm - A Toronto Reader Reports Canada’s Government Broadcaster Closing Comments On Stories About Canadian Indians