Letters Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 05/21/15 , 11:39 pm - A Reader Remembers A MUCH Earlier Immigrant Mass Murder
- 05/20/15 , 11:14 pm - A Raspail Reader Agrees With VDARE.com: It’s Not Just The Boats
- 05/19/15 , 9:17 pm - A Software Engineers Writes That Companies That Lose Their Trade Secrets To Chinese Engineers Were Asking For It
- 05/18/15 , 11:06 pm - An American Defense Worker Cautions Us On Asian Immigrants
- 05/17/15 , 11:39 pm - An SPLC-Watcher Tracks Mark “Potak” To Alaska
- 05/16/15 , 6:38 pm - An American Jobhunter Finds That Jobs Are Being Reserved For Spanish-Speakers a.k.a. Immigrants
- 05/15/15 , 9:26 pm - A Reader Has Hope For Walker—He’s No George W.
- 05/13/15 , 11:32 pm - An American Defense Worker Remembers Lawrence Auster’s Comments On The Problems Of “Organizing” The Black Community–And Why There Are Riots
- 05/12/15 , 8:55 pm - A WIRE Watcher Says David Simon May Be Opposed To Policing But He’s FOR Big Brother
- 05/11/15 , 8:41 pm - A Reader Wonders If Richard Lynn’s RACE AND PSYCHOPATHIC PERSONALITY Explains Jameis Winston