Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 02/20/16 , 9:13 pm - A Reader Notes That The POLISH Media Isn’t Covering Up The Islamic Rape Of Europe
- 02/20/16 , 1:02 pm - An American Veteran Reports That The Vatican’s Walls Are Guarded By Armed Soldiers–Unlike The US Border!
- 02/18/16 , 9:11 pm - A Traditionalist Catholic Reader Objects To The Pope’s Trump-Bashing
- 02/18/16 , 12:01 am - A Reader Reports Michael Medved Doesn’t Believe Gang Of 8 Bill Would Have Added Millions To U.S. Population. WRONG!
- 02/16/16 , 7:41 pm - An Alaskan Reader Reports The Latest SJW-Inspired Social Media Corporate Grovel
- 02/15/16 , 6:53 pm - A Florida Reader Reports That The Pope Is Suggesting We “Talk To Our Neighbors”—Who Don’t Speak English Anymore
- 02/14/16 , 9:27 pm - A VDARE.com Reader At Rutgers Says He Started The “Trump, Trump, Trump” Chant At The Milo Protest
- 02/14/16 , 1:21 pm - A Reader Points Out How Far Left Bernie Really Is–But Minority Voters Don’t Care!
- 02/12/16 , 11:14 pm - A VDARE.com Donor Reports Being Blocked From Accessing Derb Radio By Cosi Coffee
- 02/12/16 , 1:00 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Says WSJ’s Henninger Wants Candidates To REFUSE TO ANSWER Questions On Immigration