Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 03/19/16 , 8:31 pm - A Paleoconservative Woman Reader Indulges In A Little Gloating Over Ben Shapiro/Michelle Fields vs. Breitbart Kerfuffle.
- 03/18/16 , 9:37 pm - A Mexican-American Woman Plans To Vote For Trump, Because She’s An AMERICAN
- 03/17/16 , 11:12 pm - A Reader Says That Trump Is In Danger Because Of How Threatening He Is To The Violent Left
- 03/16/16 , 11:22 pm - A Virginia Paleoconservative Says NATIONAL REVIEW’s Kevin Williamson Is Bashing Whites The Way Tim Wise Does
- 03/15/16 , 10:35 pm - An Alaskan Reader Objects To The MSM Blaming Trump For Anti-Trump Riots
- 03/13/16 , 10:59 pm - A Conservative Reader Reports An Attack On Phyllis Schlafly By The FEDERALIST’s David Harsanyi
- 03/12/16 , 11:23 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Wonders If Riot-Justifiers Cruz And Rubio Are Jockeying For Positions As College Deans
- 03/11/16 , 8:25 pm - A Paleoconservative Woman Reader Asks “Will Neocons And SJWs Ruin Breitbart, Too?”
- 03/10/16 , 9:59 pm - A Non-Movement Trump Supporter Doesn’t Care What Happens To EITHER “Movement Conservatism” Or The GOP Establishment
- 03/10/16 , 12:14 am - A Tampa Bay Reader Says That “Black Lives Matter”, PC Policing, And A “No Snitching” Black Culture Have Doubled The Local Murder Rate