Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
Letters Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 10/23/14 , 11:54 pm - A Dissatisfied Illinois Voter Reports Few In Illinois Interested In Preventing Voter Fraud
- 10/22/14 , 10:48 pm - A Disgusted Illinois Voter Votes Early Without ID–They Don’t Want To See It!
- 10/21/14 , 8:35 pm - A Reader Recounts More Stories Of Immigrants Who Don’t Believe In Germs
- 10/20/14 , 9:01 pm - A Suburban Illinois Parent Comments On iPads Instead Of Educations For Kids
- 10/19/14 , 11:11 pm - A Reader Comments On Eva Longoria’s Ancestry
- 10/18/14 , 11:44 pm - An Alaskan Reader Writes On Women And Immigration
- 10/17/14 , 8:29 pm - An African Reader Updates Us On Ebola Travel Bans
- 10/16/14 , 8:56 pm - A Florida Reader Reports Adventures In Racial Achievement Gap-Hunting
- 10/15/14 , 10:54 pm - A Reader Remembers Earlier Diseases The Goverment Would Tell You You Were Perfectly Safe From
- 10/14/14 , 9:46 pm - A Disgusted Texan Says David Brooks Can Keep His “Houston Model” Of Economic Growth