Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 12/26/15 , 10:13 pm - A Virginia Reader Calls Out His Representative (Barbara Comstock) For Her Endorsement Of Rubio
- 12/23/15 , 11:02 pm - A Florida Reader Can Define Trump’s Appeal In Four Words: “We Have A Country”
- 12/22/15 , 10:11 pm - Gotnews.com’s Charles C. Johnson Defends Ted Cruz As “Absolutely One Of Us When It Comes To The Broad Questions”
- 12/21/15 , 11:19 pm - A Reader Says That Lakeisha N. Holloway May Be Nevada’s SECOND Black Female Racist Vehicular Mass Murderer
- 12/20/15 , 9:50 pm - A Reader Is Unimpressed By Car Company Advertisers Who Expect Buyers To Spend $30, 000 For A “Holiday” Present
- 12/20/15 , 12:07 am - A Canadian Reader Wonders If The Canadian MSM Is Reading VDARE.com On Racial Differences
- 12/18/15 , 10:51 pm - A Reader Reminds Us Not To Trust Ted Cruz
- 12/16/15 , 10:40 pm - A Texas Reader Objects To The NEW YORKER’s Portrayal of White Gun Owners
- 12/14/15 , 8:01 pm - A Reader Reports The “OVERPASS POLL” Results On Banning Muslim Immigration–Overwhelming!
- 12/13/15 , 6:59 pm - (Last Chance To Sign Before December 14) A Patriotic Reader Suspects WH Techies Of Rigging The Petition