Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
Letters Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 09/30/14 , 8:28 pm - A Reader Reports That In New Mexico, Nobody (Hispanic Or Not) Wants Illegals To Have Drivers’ Licenses
- 09/29/14 , 11:23 pm - A Reader Writes On The Indian Prime Minister’s Visit To His Loyal American Diaspora
- 09/28/14 , 10:39 pm - An American Defense Worker Asks: If Affirmative Action Black Cops Were Meant To Prevent Riots…
- 09/27/14 , 11:13 pm - A Sugar Land, TX Reader Reports Progress, Which She Credits To The VDARE.com Effect
- 09/26/14 , 10:41 pm - A Reader On Past And Future Riots And The Role Of TV
- 09/25/14 , 7:41 pm - A Reader Wonders If The MSM Is Deliberately Trolling Us Over Racial Panics
- 09/24/14 , 10:59 pm - A Law Enforcement Veteran On The Latest Ferguson Rioting
- 09/23/14 , 10:39 pm - An American Reader Says That Texas’s Voter ID Law Is In The Hands Of A Latina Judge Who Could Claim Dual Citizenship With Mexico
- 09/22/14 , 11:54 pm - A Florida Reader Says Greens Don’t Care That Immigration Increases Carbon Usage–As Long As It’s Bad For America
- 09/21/14 , 11:30 pm - A Virginia Reader Has More On The “Age Of Groveling” Over The “Racist” Past