Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 08/25/14 , 10:29 pm - A Florida Reader Reminds Us About Black Journalist/Professor Nathan McCall And His Boasting About Anti-White Violence
- 08/24/14 , 11:14 pm - A Nebraska Reader Reports US Justice Department Sending A “Mediator” To Address An Outhouse In Norfolk, NE
- 08/23/14 , 9:27 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Reports Larry Kudlow Saying Republicans Should NOT Run On Immigration—No Matter How Much The Voters Want It
- 08/22/14 , 8:58 pm - A Reader Warns Of The $100 Million Dollar Lawsuit To Come In Ferguson—Backed Up By The Threat Of Riots
- 08/21/14 , 11:11 pm - A Reader Reports An Unarmed White Shot By A Black Salt Lake City Cop–But Mormons Aren’t Rioting
- 08/20/14 , 11:10 pm - As A Young Hit-And-Run Killer Is Released From Detention, A Reader Wonders If ANYTHING Will Cause ICE To Revoke DACA?
- 08/19/14 , 10:50 pm - A Reader Updates Us On The Cost Of Cheap Goods From China
- 08/18/14 , 10:57 pm - A California Reader Notes That An LA County Deputy Has Received “Life-Changing” Injuries From An Unarmed Man
- 08/17/14 , 9:36 pm - An American Handyman Writes On Chinese Imports
- 08/16/14 , 9:16 pm - A Former Contractor Reports On The New Epidemic Of Faulty Chinese Cast Iron Pipes