Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 09/16/14 , 8:48 pm - An Underpaid Tech Worker Writes On Mark Zuckerberg’s Plan To Destroy Economic Mobility For Americans
- 09/15/14 , 7:31 pm - A Suburban Illinois Reader Watches PBS, Sees Illegals’ Sob Stories From Switzerland
- 09/14/14 , 10:45 pm - A Reader Wonders If Steroids As Well As Stereotyping Explain Ray Rice’s Behavior
- 09/13/14 , 9:36 pm - An Alaskan Reader Writes Us On The ECONOMIST And The Oldest Profession
- 09/12/14 , 11:42 pm - A Reader Says Rand Paul’s Combination Of Libertarianism And Pandering Will Fail In 2016
- 09/11/14 , 8:10 pm - A Canadian Reader Notes That Ayn Rand’s Atlas May Have Shrugged, But He Didn’t Open The Borders
- 09/10/14 , 10:00 pm - A Texas Reader Remembers What It Was Like Being A White Minority In A South Dallas School
- 09/09/14 , 10:33 pm - An Americans-First Democrat Questions The Idea Of Voting Libertarian
- 09/08/14 , 9:44 pm - A Reader Wonders If The NYT’s Charles Blow Realizes How True Stereotypes About Black Crime Are
- 09/07/14 , 11:15 pm - A Libertarian Reader Reminds VDARE.com About Mexican Nazis etc.