Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 12/06/14 , 11:22 pm - A Reader Is Concerned With Trey Gowdy’s Plan To “Stop” Obama’s Amnesty (Which He’s For)
- 12/05/14 , 10:46 pm - A Reader Reminds Us Of Chris Rock’s Advice On How NOT To Act When Stopped By The Police
- 12/03/14 , 11:42 pm - A Reader Wants To Know One Thing About Our Broken Immigration System–Who Broke It?
- 12/02/14 , 10:58 pm - An Annoyed Reader Doesn’t Want Music Videos With His Pat Buchanan
- 12/01/14 , 11:27 pm - A Frustrated Patriot Says The Republican Leadership/Conservatism Inc. Must Be Closely Watched
- 11/30/14 , 10:58 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Writes On Comment Threads As Disruptive Technology
- 11/30/14 , 1:04 am - An Alabama Readers Says Blacks Are Being Tricked Into Protesting The Wrong Thing – And So Are We.
- 11/28/14 , 11:14 pm - A Reader Writes About An Earlier Era Of Restrictionism
- 11/27/14 , 10:36 pm - An Americans First Democrat Notes That In 2008, Obama Knew About Immigrations’s Effect On Wages–Or His Ghostwriter Dd
- 11/26/14 , 11:35 pm - A Paleoconservative Fireman Is Grateful For Many Gifts