Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 01/14/16 , 10:37 pm - A Reader Believes That GOP Insiders Would Rather Lose To Hillary Than Win WIth Trump
- 01/13/16 , 9:30 pm - A Reader Complains That We Didn’t Use His Tip On The Latest German Surrender
- 01/13/16 , 12:17 am - A Talk Radio Listener Asks If Nikki Haley’s Treachery Will Wake Up Conservatives Who Believe In Magic Minorities?
- 01/12/16 , 1:18 am - A Reader Wants To Know Why Interracial Rape Can’t Be Tracked By The FBI As A Hate Crime
- 01/11/16 , 2:52 am - A Canadian Reader Notes Bias From Canada’s State-Run Broadcaster: 30 Seconds On Cologne, FIVE HUNDRED Stories On Oregon
- 01/09/16 , 10:53 pm - A Reader Points Out That MEXICANS Have Been Occupying National Parks For YEARS Without Federal Action
- 01/09/16 , 1:53 pm - A Suburban Illinois Reader Is Glad Christmas Is Over–Because He Doesn’t Have To Hear “Happy Holidays”
- 01/07/16 , 9:09 pm - A Reader Says That The Cologne #Rapefugee Attacks Are Just A Pep Rally For The Coming Intifada In Europe
- 01/06/16 , 10:00 pm - A West Texas Reader Comments On The Bipartisan Nature Of The H-1B Scam
- 01/04/16 , 11:48 pm - A Reader Wonders How Much Affirmative Action Costs America–We Don’t Know For Sure, Because The Answer Would Cost An Economist His Job