Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 04/11/16 , 11:06 pm - A Canadian Reader Reports Muslim Immigrant Violence In Canadian Schools–DELETED By Canadian Media.
- 04/10/16 , 11:13 pm - A Reader Responds To The Defense Of Mormon Immigration Enthusiasm
- 04/09/16 , 9:18 pm - A Dallas Reader Notes That Immigrants Are Displacing Americans In Interstate Cigarette Smuggling
- 04/08/16 , 11:59 pm - A Reader Notes That Merle Haggard Did Comment On Donald Trump
- 04/07/16 , 9:35 pm - A Wisconsinite Reader’s Reflections on Cruz’s Primary Win
- 04/06/16 , 8:02 pm - A Reader Worries That The Civil Service Will Frustrate President Trump–We Reassure Him
- 04/04/16 , 8:59 pm - A Florida Reader Reports On Criminal Black Employees (And Their White Victims) At The VA
- 04/03/16 , 9:18 pm - A Reader Reports Grass Roots Trump Activism in D.C.–Denounced, Of Course, As “Borderline Racist”
- 04/03/16 , 1:37 am - A Member Of The Silent Majority In California Says He’ll Be For Trump On Election Day
- 04/01/16 , 8:48 pm - A Mormon VDARE.com Donor Responds To James Kirkpatrick