Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
Letters Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 08/22/14 - A Reader Warns Of The $100 Million Dollar Lawsuit To Come In Ferguson—Backed Up By The Threat Of Riots
- 08/21/14 - A Reader Reports An Unarmed White Shot By A Black Salt Lake City Cop–But Mormons Aren’t Rioting
- 08/20/14 - As A Young Hit-And-Run Killer Is Released From Detention, A Reader Wonders If ANYTHING Will Cause ICE To Revoke DACA?
- 08/19/14 - A Reader Updates Us On The Cost Of Cheap Goods From China
- 08/18/14 - A California Reader Notes That An LA County Deputy Has Received “Life-Changing” Injuries From An Unarmed Man
- 08/17/14 - An American Handyman Writes On Chinese Imports
- 08/16/14 - A Former Contractor Reports On The New Epidemic Of Faulty Chinese Cast Iron Pipes
- 08/15/14 - A Reader Analyzes The Latest Heritage Foundation Report On Obamnesty, And Finds It Wanting
- 08/14/14 - A Reader Notices Bradley AFVs In St. Louis, Missouri, And Wonders If The DOD Is Expecting BAD Riots?
- 08/12/14 - A Minnesota Reader Asks “Who Is Importing The East Africans?”