Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 08/03/15 , 9:51 pm - A Reader Reports That Adam Carolla’s TO CATCH A CONTRACTOR Catches Almost Nothing But Immigrants
- 08/02/15 , 9:23 pm - A Reader Says That An End To White Hunting In Africa Will Mean Bye-Bye, Simba!
- 08/01/15 , 11:55 pm - A Reader Wonders Why No One Notices That Carbon Emissions Grow With Population
- 07/31/15 , 11:22 pm - A Former Los Angeles Teacher Writes On Latino Culture And Rape
- 07/29/15 , 11:26 pm - An Ohio Reader Reports That Another Steinle Case Has Happened In The Metro Cleveland Area
- 07/28/15 , 11:30 pm - An Illinois Reader Would Be Happy To See Trump Run As A Third Party Candidate—If It Would Break The Useless GOP
- 07/27/15 , 10:32 pm - An Illinois Reader Says The Subprime Crisis Cost Him Personally $40, 000–And His Neighborhood
- 07/26/15 , 11:12 pm - A Reader Protests VDARE.com’s Coverage Of The Planned Parenthood Brouhaha
- 07/25/15 , 11:37 pm - A Reader Reminds Us We Were Warned As Early As 1965 About Immigration
- 07/24/15 , 11:52 pm - A Reader Points Out That “Race-Norming” Employment Tests Will Expose The Difference In Average IQs