Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 11/28/15 , 8:14 pm - An Arkansas Reader Writes On The Plethora Of Diversity Jobs in the Federal Government
- 11/27/15 , 9:33 pm - A Talk Radio Listener Says United Airlines Is Enforcing PC Against Mark Steyn–But Not VDARE.com.
- 11/26/15 , 9:10 pm - A Reader Reminds That We Need To Watch The OTHER Roy Beck Video
- 11/25/15 , 11:34 pm - An Alabama Reader Reports That Immigrants Are Bringing Disease-Carrying Insects In Their Baggage
- 11/24/15 , 7:23 pm - A North Carolina Reader Reports On Federal Protection Of Illegal Aliens
- 11/23/15 , 11:35 pm - A Canadian Reader Thanks Us For Spreading The Good News About Donald Trump
- 11/22/15 , 8:56 pm - A Liberal, Secular, Non-White Academic Has A Confession For VDARE
- 11/21/15 , 9:32 pm - A Mississippi Reader Reports The Murder Of Two White Women By A Black Man–Which You Won’t Be Seeing On CNN
- 11/19/15 , 9:26 pm - A Chicago Reader Finds A Liberal Comparing The Syrians To WWII Jewish Refugees–Comparing Them To Nazis Would Be More Apt
- 11/18/15 , 11:43 pm - A Reader Points To A Proposal To Spend $700,000,000,000 To Deal With Traffic In SoCal–Deportation Would Be Way Cheaper