Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 09/01/15 , 9:07 pm - A Young Illinois Reader Suggests That People Who Don’t Like The Term Anchor Baby Wouldn’t Have This Problem If They Hadn’t Encouraged The Settlement Of MILLIONS Of Illegals
- 08/31/15 , 9:40 pm - A Texas Reader Recounts An Experience With A “Disgruntled” Black Male Who Had Been Fired
- 08/30/15 , 11:48 pm - A Houston Reader Suggests Jailing Illegals Who Have Anchor Babies
- 08/29/15 , 10:19 pm - A Skeptical Reader Says That There’s No Sign, After The Vester Flanagan Murders, Of Black America Showing Any “White Guilt”-Type Emotion
- 08/28/15 , 9:16 pm - An Reader Says A Constitutional Amendment Is Needed To End Birthright Citizenship—Because The Judiciary Is Corrupt
- 08/27/15 , 8:21 pm - A New York Reader Remembers A 1940s Movie That Featured The Anchor Baby Loophole
- 08/26/15 , 9:30 pm - A Southern Illinois Reader Speaks BRIEFLY On The Fourteenth Amendment
- 08/24/15 , 9:30 pm - A Reader Requests A Comprehensive Response To Bogus Anti-Trump Talking Points
- 08/23/15 , 8:18 pm - A North Carolina Reader Asks About The ATLANTIC’s Bogus Talking Point About Trump’s Immigrant Grandfather.
- 08/22/15 , 9:45 pm - A Virginia Reader Documents The Anti-Trump Hysteria At NRO