Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 12/19/00 , 9:00 am - None Dare Call It Christmas?
- 11/20/00 , 9:00 am - A reader on Raoul Lowery Contreras on VDARE
- 11/16/00 , 9:00 am - More readers respond to The Many Deaths of the GOP http://www.vdare.com/election.htm
- 11/09/00 , 9:00 am - Brenda Walker on the Many Deaths of the GOP
- 11/06/00 , 9:00 am - A reader writes on immigration and the Electoral College
- 10/08/00 , 9:00 am - Brenda Walker writes VDARE on Barlett & Steele and H1B
- 09/30/00 , 9:00 am - Two Jewish VDARE fans reprove Scott McConnell
- 09/27/00 , 11:23 pm - Excerpts from a letter to Senator Trent Lott
- 08/26/00 , 9:00 am - There`s more to a conservative than meets the eye
- 07/29/00 , 11:24 pm - VDARE – Mike Scott Replies