Letters to the Editor – Email For Publication
In general, VDARE.COM prefers shorter letters, not to exceed 300 words, to longer ones. Letters of all lengths, however, may be edited for grammar, style and content with the assurance that the reader’s point will remain clear. Abusive letters have a high probability of being posted with email address. Every effort is made to answer in-coming mail although we do not always meet that goal. Please re-send any mail which did not receive a response if you care to.
- 01/15/18 , 11:49 pm - A Reader Wonders If MLK Would Have Opposed Mass Immigration
- 01/14/18 , 10:55 pm - A Reader Attacks The NEW YORKER’s Hypocrisy On The Countries We Still Prefer Calling Hellholes
- 01/11/18 , 11:14 pm - A Black Baltimore Reader Is Appalled That We Would “Even Insinuate” That Integration Was Responsible For The Many, Many, Baltimore Murders Of Whites
- 01/07/18 , 9:29 pm - A Reader Reports That The War On Christmas Has Reached The CIA
- 01/06/18 , 9:38 pm - A Bronx Catholic Writes To The Archdiocese of New York About Anti-White Favoritism, Finds Little Humility
- 01/02/18 , 10:20 pm - A California Reader Says That The Hurricane Harvey Cleanup Is Showing, Once Again, What Immigrants Do To Wages
- 01/01/18 , 8:48 pm - A Virginia Reader Experiences A Globalist Homily At The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- 12/31/17 , 12:46 am - A West Texas Reader Says We’re On A Mass Migration Roller Coaster—But We’re Getting To The Fun Part.
- 12/23/17 , 12:22 am - An Australian Reports On Their Latest “Homegrown” (Afghan Muslim) Officially “Not A Terrorist” Attacker
- 12/22/17 , 12:58 am - A Reader Says Hollywood Made A Movie Where The Heroes Are White Males. Guess Why?