Remember to enter Amazon via the VDARE.com link and we get a commission on any purchases you make—at no cost to you!
A Louisiana Reader Writes On Rich Mexicans, Fraudulent Visas, And The Judge Who Said “They Need To Be Gone, Too.”
An Anonymous Louisiana Reader [Email him]
The original idea was to let wealthy foreigners invest in the U.S. and, in exchange, we let them stay here and improve our economy. Shockingly, the U.S. State Department has "outsourced" the red tape involved in this process to local "entrepreneurs," who, basically, sell these visas to their countrymen.
The judge [Fred Biery] was told Thursday that the applicants used visa fraud because they were fleeing the violence in Mexico.
Biery said the wealthy visa fraudsters, much like poor immigrants who come here illegally and get deported, are not immune to U.S. laws.
“They think that because they have money and don't get their fingernails dirty that they are above the law,” Biery said. “They need to be gone, too.”
Judge: Rich Mexicans are not 'above the law', By Guillermo Contreras, San Antonio Express-News,June 1, 2012
I love that, "They need to be gone, too." Of course, VDARE.com has reported on this abuse before.
“Louisiana Reader” visits the Rio Grande area two or three times a year. See previously
- A Louisiana Reader Agrees With Patrick Cleburne— Drudge Is Refusing To Post Immigration Outrages and
- A Louisiana Reader Says That Immigrants Must Be Doing Better Than Americans In This Economy, Because They’re Still Sending Money Home.
James Fulford writes: The reader is thinking of the EB-5 visa:
- Scandals and Vice in EB-5 Visa Program By Rob Sanchez on March 5, 2010
- NumbersUSA improves EB-5 Fax By Rob Sanchez on March 14, 2010
- Investor Program Just For Obtaining Escape Passports By Federale on May 12, 2012
- EB-5 Provides Mexicans With Another Refugee Visa By Rob Sanchez on March 6, 2010
The last article says that a guy who handles these visas "profiles" people from Sinaloa and Chihuahua and rejects them, because the chance that a rich guy from Sinaloa is a cartel type is really high.