- Democrats Jim Webb and Ben “Cooter” Jones Defend Confederate Flag
I suppose this is one of those cases where the Democrats are doing a job Republicans just won't do. First, Jim Webb (above) who is also running for President of the United States. Former Virginia senator and potential presidential candidate Jim ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 06/24/15, 7:42 pm
- Why Does Quota Foe Jim Webb Support The DREAM Act When 85% Of Illegals Could Get Affirmative Action?
In July, Sen Jim Webb (D-VA) argued that while Affirmative action programs should stay to American blacks, they should not go towards other non-white groups. Web noted: "many programs allow recently arrived immigrants to move ahead of ...
Blog - Washington Watcher - 12/14/10, 8:09 am
- Will We–Finally–See The Real Jim Webb?
[See Also: Goodbye, Gompersâ€”If Webb Canâ€™t Focus Democrats On White Working Class, Nobody Can by Peter Brimelow] Jim Webb always seemed out of place in the modern Democratic party. A war hero, a defender of the Confederate flag, and a former ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 10/21/15, 11:32 am
- American Spectator`s Jim Antle on Sailer Strategy…and James Webb
Jim Antle`s American Spectator post this morning Saving Harry Reid is a sensible refutation of the MSM conventional wisdom that "Hispanics saved the Dems", in the words of a November 3 Politico headline quoted by Steve Sailer in his post-election ...
Blog - Peter Brimelow - 11/09/10, 12:33 am
- Jim Webb, The GOP, And The Sammy Sosa Solution
These rather striking photos of retired baseball slugger Sammy Sosa Before and After he began using one of those lotions so popular in the Third World for bleaching skin got me to thinking (as usual) about the future of American politics These ...
Article - Steve Sailer - 07/25/10, 9:00 am
- Writer-Politicians–Barack Obama And Jim Webb
I bought the latest book by Sen. Jim Webb (D-VA), A Time To Fight. It has a lot of good things in it, but the prose style is mediocre, and downright terrible when compared to Barack Obama`s The Audacity of Hope, which was published at about the ...
Blog - Steve Sailer - 06/04/08, 8:38 pm
- Goodbye, Gompersâ€”If Webb Canâ€™t Focus Democrats On White Working Class, Nobody Can
Just as the Spirit of Rome supposedly would appear in their dreams to quit doomed Emperors, so the exact moment when the historic link between the Democratic Party and the American working class snapped can be pinpointed (10:15 PM Tuesday) in the ...
Article - Peter Brimelow - 10/16/15, 2:19 pm
- POLITICO Weenie Thinks James Webb Is â€śCreepyâ€ť Because He killed A Communist In Vietnam
Kenneth P. Vogel [Email him] a reporter for Politico, tweeted that Jim Webb is "creepy" because he killed a Viet Cong during the war, and cracked wise about it during the Democratic ...
Blog - Eugene Gant - 10/14/15, 1:16 pm
- Iowa Democrats to rename Jefferson-Jackson Dinner; What say you, James Webb?
Above, Will James Webb be the Man Without a Party?Â Gatekeeper Kevin Williamson wrote a few weeks ago that all this politically correct nonsense was just a cynical partisan ploy and that the Democrats would never "rename the Jefferson-Jackson ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 08/08/15, 6:00 pm
- James Webb Enters Presidential Race–Will The Dems Accept A White Male Candidate? Will Webb Act Like One?
Not a candidate for Generation Tumblr Jim Webb, decorated Marine who served in Vietnam, Assistant Secretary of the Navy under Ronald Reagan, and author of one of the greatest novels on the Vietnam War (and war in general)Â Fields of Fire,Â is ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 07/02/15, 10:10 pm