- $PLC And Born-Again PC Singer Steve Earle Use “Minstrel Song” To Down The Flag They Both Used To Exploit
... “hate site” does it? This is not the only time the $PLC attacked a non-Southern immigration patriot for singing Civil War-era songs. In 2007, it reported on Tom Tancredo’s speech at the Confederate Relic Room in the South Carolina State ...
Article - Alexander Hart - 09/11/15, 8:13 pm
- A Reader Reports That The $PLC Has Stopped Calling Itself A Civil Rights Organization
From: Richard Keefe [Email him] With all of the attention the Southern Poverty Law Center has been getting in the press lately over the JONAH fraud suit in New Jersey and the Charleston shootings, I couldn’t help but notice that the term ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 06/30/15, 11:27 pm
- $PLC Commenters Post Anti-Catholic Bigotry Unchallenged
... below was typical of what passes as fair comment on the $PLC’s site. It is among the reactions to a story about a rather unsavory $PLC former target who tuned up dead of gunshot wounds in 2013. The story itself is a self-promoting, gloating ...
Blog - Thomas O. Meehan - 06/16/15, 8:50 pm
- A Reader Reports The ADL Attacking The $PLC For Its “Wildly Inflated” Hate Map
... Richard Keefe Reports On The Hidden Whiteness Of The $PLC ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 04/03/15, 4:30 pm
- CNN, DHS and The $PLC’s Blame-Righty Hit Job
The Department of Homeland Security refuses to release a report on "right-wing" terrorism that somehow found its way into CNN's hands last week during the farcical White House summit on Don't Say Islamic Extremism. Your tax dollars are once again ...
Article - Michelle Malkin - 02/24/15, 8:15 pm
- A Reader Updates Us ON The $PLC’s Sleazy Telemarketing Tricks
... I’d refer our readers for further details on the $PLC to the writings of Patrick Cleburne (here and here) but because it's the tenth anniversary of Sam Francis’s death, I’ll refer readers to four of Sam’s columns on what the SPLC does ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 02/15/15, 8:59 pm
- Watching the Watchdogs’ Richard Keefe Reports On The Hidden Whiteness Of The $PLC Staff
... organization, the SPLC (which we insist on calling the $PLC) is unusually white. For a business headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama, they are ridiculously white--the city is fifty-six percent black, and only 37 percent white, as the EEOC points ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/25/15, 10:02 pm
- A Reader Crunches Numbers On The $PLC And Asks “Where Does The Money Go?”
From: Richard Keefe [Email him] I have recently crunched the SPLC's financial numbers for the past 8 years to ascertain how they cook their books to make it look like they spend far less on fundraising and more on "services" than they actually ...
Letters - VDARE.com Reader - 01/05/15, 11:23 pm
- The $PLC Doesn’t Want People Like Me To Have A Job—Please Give So I Can Continue Working For You!
... current Political Correctness Regime—as embodied in the $PLC and Media Matters, to say nothing of Conservatism, Inc.—will try to keep me from ever getting another one. The experiences of Peter Brimelow, Joe Sobran, Jared Taylor, John ...
Article - James Fulford - 12/17/14, 12:02 am
- Moving The Goalposts–$PLC Pressures RNC To Run From “Values Voters”
... other fundraising scams, er, "civil rights groups," the $PLC is now attacking even the RNC of minicon Reince Priebus. In an open letter published in The Washington Post and The Hill, the coalition is reminding RNC Chair Reince Priebus that 15 ...
Blog - James Kirkpatrick - 09/24/14, 10:08 pm